The Masked One

Users who are viewing this thread

o_O....yep i never see any mod that has a boomerang as a weapon  :neutral: will be interesting in make it to the barbarians...they only got trowlable weapons after all...

Rekien said:
o_O....yep i never see any mod that has a boomerang as a weapon  :neutral: will be interesting in make it to the barbarians...they only got trowlable weapons after all...

Rofl i would say more of for the fienn infantry but w/e just give us the boomerangs aha

You can't kill The masked one yet? No wonder why I can't kill him. Well later on, I become a vassal of him and made an army of Wraiths and BlackKnights! I will destroy the Holy Counsil!. (How to to make an army of black legions
1. attack an army of black legions ( I'd prefer attacking prisoner trains )
2.take some wraiths and blackknights as prisoner and recruit them to your party ( Make sure you have morale, because you lose morale after recruiting them )
3. use cheat engine and hack the amount(  I can't explain the rest, you'll have to find your own way ) )

lol i use cheats as a counter measure, to protect my character from dying from the millions of arrows and checking spawn points lol

Well that's for testing doesn't really count. It's not like you use cheats to defeat a king or something that's a totally different story.

I think the masked one should have a super-power that can make his enemies do his laundry, hack vegas lottery machines, and then kill themselves. But he can do it only one time per battle, and it only affects those in a small radius.

TIDM2 said:
I think the masked one should have a super-power that can make his enemies do his laundry, hack vegas lottery machines, and then kill themselves. But he can do it only one time per battle, and it only affects those in a small radius.
he alredy got a power the power of imortality.... if you and troops hit him it just give him 0 of damage...its mposible to kill him withoud cheats

TIDM2 said:
What the heck? Tell me you were being sarcastic.

TIDM2 said:

That was the best idea ive ever heard. *Opens ModuleSystem* Progress Reports are here... I may of left some stuff out.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,88865.0.html

mbfreak2 said:
TIDM2 said:

That was the best idea ive ever heard. *Opens ModuleSystem* Progress Reports are here... I may of left some stuff out.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,88865.0.html
I'm begging you to tell me that you were being sarcastic PLEASE!

Back
Top Bottom