The Majestic Screenshots Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

This is my first attempt at porting stuff from Oblivion/Skyrim therefore don't expect it to be perfect. Because the Elder scrolls skeleton is different from M&B's, some remodeling/re-sizing was required. This is a work in progress so there are still a few rough edges. Both Griffiths and the Berserker's hands do not quite match up to the skeleton, in addition the Berserker's cape does not appear from the front (faces need to be added). Finally, I know Griffith's model came with a cape, however it really was quite horrible so I decide to replace it with another (still need some tweaking to the texture and the colour but I think it fits).

Screens
Berserk2.jpg

Berserk3.jpg

Berserk4.jpg

Berserk5.jpg

Berserk6.jpg

Berserk7.jpg

Berserk8.jpg

Berserk9.jpg

If there is enough interest I will release it. This is not my work, all I have done is ported it to M&B and adjusted it to fit the game. All credit goes to the original modeler. I will be away for the next 2-3 weeks, so if I don't reply, I'm not ignoring you, I'm skiing :razz:

Bonus
bandofthehawk.png
bandofthehawk2.png

Just a quick update, got back yesterday and have correct all rigging issues with Griffith, fixed the cloak issue with the Beserker armour, just need to fix the hand issue, shouldn't take long. I have completely re textured Griffith for that steel look, in addition I have adapted/re-textured a shield and a horse to match the armour, will put up more pictures tomorrow, but for now.......

Berserk%2520New%25201.jpg

Thoughts? Opinions? Drool?

Back
Top Bottom