SP Native The Magnificent Seven v.31 (for .704) *updated* 11/2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
50/50.

The bandits gear will show up fine without restart, as will the elite khergit with the ceremonial armor. Its just a texture swap thats already prepared for.

If I do any additional changes texture wise using whats available in hugemod v3, it wont show up until you restart.

hopefully its not going to be hosted on rapid share again... haha!

Heh, for the 3rd time now, the mirror isnt rapidshare. It has both mag7 and hugemod.

How did you get Manhunters to become recruitable in Zendar? Did you use the Unofficial Editor?

You could use the editor to replace the townsman in the tavern but then you wouldnt be able to recruit the townsmen anywhere. I have the manhunters recruited from the slave trader and I used a conversation based recruitment. It doesnt pull up the recruit screen, just gives you men directly.

WE WANT MAG7!! WE WANT MAG7!! .....

Hehe, feeling the stress of having done the most popular Mod yet for M&B? Lol, im just teasing you, but you can see we love your mod. I too hope it goes up again soon! :smile:

Ancientwanker said:
hopefully its not going to be hosted on rapid share again... haha!

Heh, for the 3rd time now, the mirror isnt rapidshare. It has both mag7 and hugemod.

How did you get Manhunters to become recruitable in Zendar? Did you use the Unofficial Editor?

You could use the editor to replace the townsman in the tavern but then you wouldnt be able to recruit the townsmen anywhere. I have the manhunters recruited from the slave trader and I used a conversation based recruitment. It doesnt pull up the recruit screen, just gives you men directly.

I see, thank you.

Okay, its out. No new textures though until hugemod is out but it runs fine. When hugemod v3 is out Ill update and fix any bugs.

--Added manhunter recruitment at zendar from the slaver.

--Noble recruitment tree. noble_youth, squire, mounted_squire, knight, veteran_knight, royal_knight. Must belong to Vaegir/Swadia and have a certain rank to recruit them. Higher rank = better recruitment options.

--The bandit merchant is deactivated as I couldnt find the new trigger yet. Bandits have access to all merchants for now but cant get missions from them.

--Probably a few more small things that I will never remember.

I just downloaded the new version and I'm not sure which folders are the correct ones.

The .zip file has 6 folders as opposed to the 3 the readme instructs me to place in my /modules folder.

Folder List:
Berserker_M7_v.20
Berserker_Mag7_v.20
Knights_M7_v.20
Knights_Mag7_v.20
Steppe_M7_v.20
Steppe_Mag7_v.20

The only difference I can see, without opening each file in the folders, is the folders with the Mag7 in the name rather than M7 seem to have backups of some of the files.

So, which do I use?

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT

You have requested the file Mag7_v.20_for_M_B.zip (1635957 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 13 times already.
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

You (128.187.0.164) have downloaded 46330 KB in one hour. Want to download more?
Get your PREMIUM-Account now! Many advantages! Instant access!

HOT: Just pay anonymously via telephone and become a Premium-user instantly!

I HATE RAPIDSHARE

Maybe use the new thing offered by a member for downloading?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/viewtopic.php?t=5034

Ok, I did as the readme said about placing the three files in the M&B/modules folder but it didn'work. So I sent it to M&B/modules/native and didn't work either. What am I doing wrong AW?

Are you selecting the appropriate Module when you first start the game(are you clicking on the drop down box and then selecting which one you want) ?

When I talk to any of my companions, and then choose the option to leave them behind, the next time I talk to them they fight me. If I fight them when I win they get knocked out but it gives me a mission failure screen. The battle then exits into the dialogue screen where I tell them I can use them. They then join the party, it thens allows me to 'capture' my old companion. If I chose to capture my old companion after the battle I have the companion in both my party and as a prisoner (Can't sell them though). If I didn't choose to capture him I just have him in the party, not as a prisoner as well, however after the opportunity to capture him was passed on he appears as a unit on the campaign map.

This occured while playing the knights version of Mag7.

10 seconds after posting it I realized that was one aspect I didnt test with .703. heh.

Ill look at it and post a fix. You wont need to start over for it to take effect.

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT

A mirror will go up sometime today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom