SP Native The Magnificent Seven v.31 (for .704) *updated* 11/2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancientwanker said:
Ive only asked armagan a couple of questions and hes always answered them. No problem there.
Ok, that's cool. :cool: Though, I still think he owes each of you a very big bottle of:
raki1.jpg

Hey guys, ive been trying to D/L the hugemod(and some other M&B stuff) for a long long time now but the rapid share is a scam and im unable to get a copy. is there any way to get a copy other than rapid share? Its fustrating cos many of the mods are posted there and i cant reach any of these great mods!!! argh!

Its in a thread in the main discussion forum.

Looks like for .703 some conversation flow logic has changed a bit (goto line 1 seems to drop you right out of the conversation) and a few commands may have changed. Doesnt look that bad though. If Noo8 gets hugemod done this weekend I should have this ready.

It loads and runs with my .702 code pasted in but will CTD or do nothing if it encounters an outdated command. Just a matter of picking those out and replacing them.

......... :roll:

lets see, what does it say on first page

Okay, M&B .702 is out! Mag-7 will NOT be compatible with it. If you want to play mag-7 at the moment you must use a seperate install of the old .632 version of M&B. The translation to .702 is now complete, its just a matter of getting hugemod going and its out..

lets see what the post 2 above yours says

Looks like for .703 some conversation flow logic has changed a bit (goto line 1 seems to drop you right out of the conversation) and a few commands may have changed. Doesnt look that bad though. If Noo8 gets hugemod done this weekend I should have this ready.

you could have maybe looked...

Blackish_sheep said:
......... :roll:

lets see, what does it say on first page

Okay, M&B .702 is out! Mag-7 will NOT be compatible with it. If you want to play mag-7 at the moment you must use a seperate install of the old .632 version of M&B. The translation to .702 is now complete, its just a matter of getting hugemod going and its out..

lets see what the post 2 above yours says

you could have maybe looked...

You could have maybe explained to him that wasn't .703 without that smug ass little attitude of yours.

Cool down some, Ghost. He wasn't overly nice about it, true ... yet he was right, insofar as looking would have made the question moot.

@ Blackish = Ghost does make a good point. Your reply involved more work than it would have taken just to answer the question. You didn't really do anything wrong, but a simple answer would have been better.

Thanks,

Narcissus

I did look - first page included. It was general stupidity that made me ask that question not a lack of looking :oops:

What I mean is I didnt understand why noo8 was posting a link to hugemod this far through the thread and therefore asked if it was a new version :cry: Sorry guys

Its almost done for .703. Im going to put in a few hours this afternoon and finish conversations.txt and thats it.

Its still a matter of waiting for hugemod v3 though.

Oh, I see. Great job you've done! I've played the earliest versions, and really loved them! :smile: Couldn't find a topic about Hugemod. When is it assumed to be ready? :smile:

Ok, its finished... If Hugemod isnt out by tommorrow Ill post it anyway. It may not be pretty without the new textures but its got a little extra content to play around with. When hugemod v3 comes out Ill do a quick texture fix up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom