SP Fantasy The Long Night - White Walkers invade mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Lonewarrior

Sergeant
NEW CAMPAIGN MAP!

Looking for modders to join the team

Currently looking for new meshes and models now that mod tools are released:
Looking for someone to do:
- Skin retextures for wights, horses and various weapons.
- Models for dragon, 1 living and 1 undead, requires new textures.
- Animator to do dragons
- New Armor and weapons models for various factions.

Description

This is a total conversion that adds all the game of thrones factions, including The White Walkers and other fantasy creatures such as giants. The focus of this mod will be on the fantasy part.
It adds tons of new troops created from scratch, factions such as The North, Southern Kingdom (Lannisters etc) Dothraki, Unsullied, The Vale, Dorne, The Night;s Watch etc etc.
Characters from the show are added, with the correct familes and clans in their faction as well as fiefs from the show.

The White Walkers have come all hope is lost unless someone can unite the kingdoms to fight against them. And even then it might not be enough.

This mod replaces most in game factions with game of throne factions as well as adding white walkers.
It takes place sometime between when Ned Stark was executed and the North starting fighting with the Lannisters.

The White Walkers are not an easy foe. Wights are tough, very fast runners and hard to escape from, but killable with the right skills. Then there are the Famed White Walkers, almost invincible, normal weapons will barely hurt them, perhaps youll be lucky to find some of the mythical Dragonglass on your travels or even better.....Valyrian steel.

Do not expect a walk in the park, this enemy has purposely been made extremely difficult to defeat and the mod is still a work in progress.

I have also included the option to play as them with an alternate start although they are very OP and that’s just for a bit of fun if you feel like becoming a super OP character.

DragonGlass
Very powerful but brittle, it will break after a few hits and is automatically repaired after the battle, use it wisely, acts a throwing dagger or spear with very short range, youll need to get close to them and aim for the head, will kill most White Walkers in a single hit or two if you hit the armour first.
Current list of dragonglass weapons:
Dragonglass Spear
Dragonglass Dagger
Dragonglass Arrows.

Valyrian steel
Even rarer, some dont believe it exists, very rare and powerful, it will help you defeat the White Walkers in combat.
Current list of Valyrian steel weapons:
3 Variants of 2 handed swords.
3 Variants of 1 handed daggers.
4 Variants of 1 handed swords.
2 Variants of 2 handed axes.

Ice Weapons
Only White Walkers use these and the only way to obtain them is to use the alternate start detailed below in installation, very deadly and OP.
I don’t like the appearance of these weapons right now, once it’s possible to import models into the game when the mod tools are released these weapons will then receive a Visual Overhaul.
Until then, the models Ive found in the game files will act as a placeholder.

Features:

- NEW CAMPAIGN MAP

- Adds new Wight units, as well as the factions from the show. Split into The North, The South, White Walkers, Baratheon, Dorne, Targaryen (dothraki and unsullied), The Night's Watch and The Vale.

-MAGIC
You can now summon wights in battle, to summon them you first need to kill some enemies and can then use the thrown spell to summon wights at the target location based on how many enemies are dead, they also will be added to your party after the battle.
MAX: 10 per summon, but as many can be summoned by as many magic items you can carry. WARNING: Do not use in large battles, there is a unit limit on the game that can NOT be bypassed, this will crash your game if you summon too many, it also does not always happen instantly, sometimes the game takes a while to realise but it will crash!
Also only use ammo for magic that is in it's description or it wont work correctly.
Warging- You can summon flocks of ravens to knock your enemies to the ground
Fire Magic - Various spells from a firey blast, a continuous fiery conflageration with short range to the bombs the children of the forest use.

Magic can be bought in trade menu, it is also included in the White Walker Alternate Start, just remember your not the only one who can use magic........including the White Walkers.

- Adds and changes all Sturgian heroes to white walkers, even the females and their leader is now the Night King, also buffs them and their weapons, you can defeat them without special weapons but its very hard, overwhelming them might be the only option or a powerful throwing weapon, Dragonglass and Valyrian Steel should kill them in one or two hits if hit in the head, it has special damage modifiers to do more damage than the stats show.
White Walkers are also armed with throwing spears as well as close combat weapons, they are highly powerful ice spears. But apart from that they have very few if any ranged weapons, use this to your advantage.

- Giants added, both living and undead. Undead are slightly tougher.
Giants are very slow, very hard to kill and do massive damage, they are also very expensive to recruit and feed but are worth the investment most of the time, just dont let them get surrounded as they can be overwhelmed, they are basically the tanks of designed to soak up damage but using tactics you can run circles around them and shoot them if you get the chance.
Giants will also appear in villages located in the North only, and the character creation screen is bugged as the only way to add the giants i could find was replace some of the children models with a larger size, so this also shows up in the character creation screen.

-New items and weapons, Dragonglass, Valyrian Steel and new ICE weapons as well as some EXTREMELY rare Valyrian Steel shields.

-New skins and hair and eyes, become a White Walker in character creation and slaughter any men that cross your path, however it will be fairly easy as the Wights and White Walkers are pretty OP.

- Custom start for playing as a White Walker, to use it, start a new game, Select "The White Walkers" then continue until you reach the screen where you choose your starting gear, then select skirmisher to see that you will now start with the White Walker weapons and armor.

- Troop trees changed and overhauled, The North have giants as their special rare unit and Southern Kingdoms have King's Guard.

Trailer here:

2nbev3f.jpg

LHPZmrw.jpg

NxIwWnP.jpg

Last edited:
-Added most of the locations from the TV Show.
New factions are:
The North
The White Walkers
Baratheon
Southern Kingdoms
Dorne
Targaryen
The Vale

- Added Giants, both living and undead. Very hard to kill.
- Added Nights watch, who only fight white walkers and ignore other factions
- Tons of new Valyrian steel and dragonglass weapons
-Added all faction troops, all troop trees have been updated with new troops (over 50 new troop types in total)
-Added most characters from the show, it is now set after Ned Stark was killed, sometime around the start of the war against the lannisters.
- Looters and bandits changed into Wildlings, with better equipment, skills and looks, some groups even have giants!
- White Walkers are now more aggressive and start off with more troops.
- Banners done for most factions.
- Lots of Lore added for some characters and factions.

Plus Many more tweaks and balancing.
1975-1596760752-822708598.jpeg

1975-1596590794-245013440.jpeg

The Night's Watch.
1975-1596590765-2062498267.jpeg

Dothraki
1975-1596590806-1611304579.jpeg

Dothraki 2
1975-1596590817-1446681951.jpeg

Unsullied
1975-1596590811-970848862.jpeg

Stark's Fighting the Lannisters.
1975-1596590842-1800049040.jpeg

Giants
1975-1596119364-511554591.jpeg

1975-1596760746-1111247613.jpeg

1975-1596760752-1925702069.jpeg

Last edited:
After playing this weekend, this is absolutely wonderful. Very immersive and felt very GoT like. This was a great update. I love the troops and line. I just wish we could change the music when we fight the undead haha. Great work man. You kicked ass on this! Also **** giants lol. I watched one stop all My cavalry with one swoop. Even more fun is sending in a line of northern veterans and watched them got mauled by WW cav. RIP

This may have already been adressed or asked somewhere, but on screenshot #6 of your recent post there is a spearwall, is this a feature in the mod or will it by any chance be a feature in the finalized version?
Thanks for your time! the mod looks real fun already!

This may have already been adressed or asked somewhere, but on screenshot #6 of your recent post there is a spearwall, is this a feature in the mod or will it by any chance be a feature in the finalized version?
Thanks for your time! the mod looks real fun already!

Hey I was using the realistic battle mod to get that shot so sorry no it’s not part of my mod, it was just for dramatic effect mostly.

Hey I was using the realistic battle mod to get that shot so sorry no it’s not part of my mod, it was just for dramatic effect mostly.
Thanks for the quick reply! So the Realistic Battle mod is compatible with both 1.4.2 and your mod AND offers a spear wall? Damn this game is getting better by the week

very nice folks, Giant's are particularly impressive, still trying to reverse engineer how exactly you fiddled with the skins :wink:

had two ideas for your wights

1 - on stopping them running away, specific items can be given a moral bonus under

ItemComponent
morale_bonus= int

- now i don't know if its for the model the unit or whole army and if you can choose between those options - but giving undead a huge moral bonus would stop them running but still allow humans to get scared a million undead

2 - another way would be if we can find a way to use a unique human item_monster then you could just remove the can runaway/rout boolean

anyway just some ideas id throw into the stew - nice work - im sure you will have fun when the tools arrive.

very nice folks, Giant's are particularly impressive, still trying to reverse engineer how exactly you fiddled with the skins :wink:

had two ideas for your wights

1 - on stopping them running away, specific items can be given a moral bonus under

ItemComponent
morale_bonus= int

- now i don't know if its for the model the unit or whole army and if you can choose between those options - but giving undead a huge moral bonus would stop them running but still allow humans to get scared a million undead

2 - another way would be if we can find a way to use a unique human item_monster then you could just remove the can runaway/rout boolean

anyway just some ideas id throw into the stew - nice work - im sure you will have fun when the tools arrive.
Hey
Yeah the skins were actually pretty annoying at first, It has a few annoying side effects though as every NPC in the game is on a weird scale so when you add a new colour they all shift by one shade so then you have to go fix them.
It was easy once I figured it out, there is an in game file called “skins”
If you know how to write out the links into a sub module file you can create a modded copy of that.
In that “skins” file there is (for each thing like male/female/ child etc) a part where you can just add a new entry and it adds it to the character creation screen, it’s actually pretty difficult to find but once you find it, it then opens other possibilities like hair colour and new eyes since they are all in the same file.

By the way I just updated the mod, we have been working hard on magic so now you can summon wights in battle (based on how many people have died in that battle) use fire magic from the Lord of Light and also Warg magic to summon a raven swarm.

I will look at the morale thing and see what I can do with that, thanks for the tip.
I really am looking forward to the modding tools, there are a few things I know are possible looking at the game files (like swapping out textures so wights have rotting skin) but at the moment we can’t access or edit those files so there will be lots of new stuff I have ideas for when that happens.

Last edited:
@Lonewarrior summoning stuff that sounds great, i guess a script thing (above my pay grade) il definitely check it out (im pavlovspooch on Nexus)

was experimenting with object my creatures carry that when they die they drop and spawns something bigger an more horrible - so far all i got was run amok chickens when witches die then i got distracted

thanks for the tip on skins, ive looked thru it but it was rather large and my mod has a serious problem - 200+ custom items and units all disorganized from 5 months learning how to mod this engine - critical bloat im rusty at modding and forgot my protocols. So i might hold off adding 1 more table atm - if i need i may copy paste your face just for my own personal mod :wink:

On giants where did you do their scale, in skins ?

I really thing if we can get the item_monsters available then could make some very cool non humanoid humanoids as it were, im already using prefabs to make pig heads and invisible ghosts so yep tools will kill my social life hehe

Edit: i see your summoning magic i shall not speak its dark arts here of course nice

i could post oddities all day must stop - end with red dawn out of the sun

Last edited:
@Lonewarrior summoning stuff that sounds great, i guess a script thing (above my pay grade) il definitely check it out (im pavlovspooch on Nexus)

was experimenting with object my creatures carry that when they die they drop and spawns something bigger an more horrible - so far all i got was run amok chickens when witches die then i got distracted

thanks for the tip on skins, ive looked thru it but it was rather large and my mod has a serious problem - 200+ custom items and units all disorganized from 5 months learning how to mod this engine - critical bloat im rusty at modding and forgot my protocols. So i might hold off adding 1 more table atm - if i need i may copy paste your face just for my own personal mod :wink:

On giants where did you do their scale, in skins ?

I really thing if we can get the item_monsters available then could make some very cool non humanoid humanoids as it were, im already using prefabs to make pig heads and invisible ghosts so yep tools will kill my social life hehe

Edit: i see your summoning magic i shall not speak its dark arts here of course nice

Yeah the summoning magic is actually pretty much real life magic to me, my other team member was the one who created that spell and I know it wasnt easy, he deals with the more complicated dll files as I only have a basic knowledge of those. I work mostly with the xml files which I understand.

Oh yeah of course, you can copy the entries in the file and see what you can come up with, I have placed a note in the "skins" file for me to easily navigate back to the location I changed. I usee notepad++ and in search if you type in my file "Wight" it will take you to some green writing, below that you will see <skin_color_gradient_point point="0.4, 0.8, 1.0" /> which is the line you need to add here for a new skin colour, obviously change the colour to whatever you wish, that colour is blue.

Also a tip if you dont know, the green writing inside the arrows can be used to make notes that dont affect the code, so I use it for a quick reference to find where I left off using the search function.

Also I forgot to mention something about the "skins" file, you will need to force it to load before "native" or it will crash or just plain wont show up, so in your load order it must always be above it, I personally recommend a separate file for things that must be loaded before native. This is just mainly for convenience but a couple of times it has been useful for bug checking, as I can usually tell based on where it crashes where the bug is (for example, it usually makes it to the title screen and when you press campaign if it crashes there I know Ive made an error in the code, if it crashes straight away when launching the game it probably means Ive made an error with the modules for example i have not linked them correctly with the submodules or ive not got the correct load order)

Youll need to create a "project" file, If you look in my mod download you can see a number of folders, look for the one called "The Long Night" and search that folder for "project" if you open that you can see what youll need to have, its a very short file and you can swap out the name of my mod to the name of yours there, thats also the location of my skins file which I renamed "skins_mod" and youll need to link the files in the submodule file (again you can probably just open submodule and replace stuff there with the names of your files)

Giants are a little weird at the moment, its not possible to add new entries for things like humans, the only way I can find is to replace something already in the game, I chose one of the child files because honestly you dont see all that many, especially on the battlefield.
For that youll want to open my modded skins file and search for kid_2_male, there is a massive wall of text,
Starting with: <skin id="skin_default_id" gender="0" name="kid_2_male"
And goes down 849 lines to end the entry with </skin>

Here you can copy and paste the measurements by replacing the whole kid_2_male entry in your own file if you want and just tweak them from there as there are a lot of settings, that will only affect the male teenagers, so any male who is aged 13-20 is now a giant, so youll need to manually add their entries to a new file with new ages unless you dont mind giants running around in villages or the random giant riding a horse on the battlefield.
Also to make a character a giant or a troop, all youll need to do is change their age in their stats to less than 20.

Last edited:
nice explanation!

giving them teens steroids hey, moding is a lot smoke an mirrors finding useful glitches i call it hehe

great info on how to make the skins table actual activate - i borrowed some1s holster_item "project" file - them pig heads aint heads they are quivers shields etc and i use holster xml to move them to the right spot at bind to a suitable bone (after making the human head invisible)

making new monsters thru this technique is dang time consuming so i may wait till i dive into skins but il sure cut at paste that info you posted to my "imprtant moddding Lore (DO not Delete)" folder :smile:

good to see different approaches to work on a fantasy theme, also glad to post good moddin info on public forums rather than discord as im old school an still like google searching modding info (nothing against discord dont burn me pple)

Description

This is a total conversion that adds all the game of thrones factions, including The White Walkers and other fantasy creatures such as giants. The focus of this mod will be on the fantasy part.
It adds tons of new troops created from scratch, factions such as The North, Southern Kingdom (Lannisters etc) Dothraki, Unsullied, The Vale, Dorne, The Night;s Watch etc etc.
Characters from the show are added, with the correct familes and clans in their faction as well as fiefs from the show.

The White Walkers have come all hope is lost unless someone can unite the kingdoms to fight against them. And even then it might not be enough.

This mod replaces most in game factions with game of throne factions as well as adding white walkers.
It takes place sometime between when Ned Stark was executed and the North starting fighting with the Lannisters.

The White Walkers are not an easy foe. Wights are tough, very fast runners and hard to escape from, but killable with the right skills. Then there are the Famed White Walkers, almost invincible, normal weapons will barely hurt them, perhaps youll be lucky to find some of the mythical Dragonglass on your travels or even better.....Valyrian steel.

Do not expect a walk in the park, this enemy has purposely been made extremely difficult to defeat and the mod is still a work in progress.

I have also included the option to play as them with an alternate start although they are very OP and that’s just for a bit of fun if you feel like becoming a super OP character.

DragonGlass
Very powerful but brittle, it will break after a few hits and is automatically repaired after the battle, use it wisely, acts a throwing dagger or spear with very short range, youll need to get close to them and aim for the head, will kill most White Walkers in a single hit or two if you hit the armour first.
Dragonglass Spear
Dragonglass Dagger
Dragonglass Arrows.

Valyrian steel
Even rarer, some dont believe it exists, very rare and powerful, it will help you defeat the White Walkers in combat.

Ice Weapons
Only White Walkers use these and the only way to obtain them is to use the alternate start detailed below in installation, very deadly and OP.
I don’t like the appearance of these weapons right now, once it’s possible to import models into the game when the mod tools are released these weapons will then receive a Visual Overhaul.

Features:

- Adds new Wight units, as well as the factions from the show. Split into The North, The South, White Walkers, Baratheon, Dorne, Targaryen (dothraki and unsullied), The Night's Watch and The Vale.

-MAGIC
You can now summon wights in battle, to summon them you first need to kill some enemies and can then use the thrown spell to summon wights at the target location based on how many enemies are dead, they also will be added to your party after the battle.
MAX: 10 per summon, but as many can be summoned by as many magic items you can carry. WARNING: Do not use in large battles, there is a unit limit on the game that can NOT be bypassed, this will crash your game if you summon too many, it also does not always happen instantly, sometimes the game takes a while to realise but it will crash!
Also only use ammo for magic that is in it's description or it wont work correctly.
Fire Magic - Various spells from a firey blast, a continuous fiery conflageration with short range to the bombs the children of the forest use.

Magic can be bought in trade menu, it is also included in the White Walker Alternate Start, just remember your not the only one who can use magic........including the White Walkers.

- Adds and changes all Sturgian heroes to white walkers, even the females and their leader is now the Night King, also buffs them and their weapons, you can defeat them without special weapons but its very hard, overwhelming them might be the only option or a powerful throwing weapon, Dragonglass and Valyrian Steel should kill them in one or two hits if hit in the head, it has special damage modifiers to do more damage than the stats show.
White Walkers are also armed with throwing spears as well as close combat weapons, they are highly powerful ice spears. But apart from that they have very few if any ranged weapons, use this to your advantage.

Giants are very slow, very hard to kill and do massive damage, they are also very expensive to recruit and feed but are worth the investment most of the time, just dont let them get surrounded as they can be overwhelmed, they are basically the tanks of designed to soak up damage but using tactics you can run circles around them and shoot them if you get the chance.
Giants will also appear in villages located in the North only, and the character creation screen is bugged as the only way to add the giants i could find was replace some of the children models with a larger size, so this also shows up in the character creation screen.

-New items and weapons, Dragonglass, Valyrian Steel and new ICE weapons as well as some EXTREMELY rare Valyrian Steel shields.

-New skins and hair and eyes, become a White Walker in character creation and slaughter any men that cross your path, however it will be fairly easy as the Wights and White Walkers are pretty OP.

- Custom start for playing as a White Walker, to use it, start a new game, Select "The White Walkers" then continue until you reach the screen where you choose your starting gear, then select skirmisher to see that you will now start with the White Walker weapons and armor.

- Troop trees changed and overhauled, The North have giants as their special rare unit and Southern Kingdoms have King's Guard.

-A few things are placeholders until models can be imported, until then I have used assets that fit the best.

Trailer here:

Can this not be installed via vortex ? I tried and am not finding it under mods although nexus says it installed

Can this not be installed via vortex ? I tried and am not finding it under mods although nexus says it installed

I can’t use vortex myself since it crashes for me with or without mods installed when I launch bannerlord, I would recommend using the launcher in the description on the nexus website as that one works fine and you can still have more than one launcher installed.

I can’t use vortex myself since it crashes for me with or without mods installed when I launch bannerlord, I would recommend using the launcher in the description on the nexus website as that one works fine and you can still have more than one launcher installed.
Ok thank you

hey Lonewarrior i cant use vortex either need a windows upgrade that it keeps saying ive got a better version of - ah windows

anyway on skins thought id share one - ill put the rest in spoilers not to bore the hell outa every1 else

this is a slightly unusual human witch skin i created in its mixed tones - i actually just manually edit these files sometime pasting the properties of one character i created as 1st BodyProperties then create a 2nd character export it an use their face as the bodypropertymax

think its similar to the system it uses to make married couples baby's faces - gene splicing as it were
this way i can get batavian and eastern tatoos on the same model line

I then throw in some random stuff and that either crashes or makes some interesting results

<!--face>
<BodyProperties version="4" age="19.27" weight="0.3935" build="0.5667" key="00000000000000000000000000080000000000000000000000000000000000000008800808000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000F00000"/>
<BodyPropertiesMax version="4" age="28.18" weight="0.3947" build="0.5667" key="001CFC0FDA0038D1FFFFFFFFFFF7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF000870060FFFFFFF000000000000000000000000000000000000000000C87182"/>
</face-->
<face>
<BodyProperties version="4" age="25" weight="0.3" build="0.2" key="003F04001C0000010070030000005603066570389047200005607503731010000147701304272514000000000000000000000000000000000000000010880004" />
<BodyPropertiesMax version="4" age="50" weight="0.5" build="0.5" key="003F0C001D00339474802B0C5363FD566ACA79ACC789EC463BBDAF6A7C3B8A3501A770130A69CFB500000000000000000000000000000000000000006F588104" />
</face>

i need to to some hair exceptions to remove badness but think its just a flagged green line thingy

because its quite random im having a pain working on the guy belows biceps - he looks like an accountant of KROM atm (that aint skin for a head but actually a castle wall ornament normally)

Have you used the enhanced body slider mods and does it complicate your own mod structure at all - im trying to keep mine as free from co dependencies as possible as im a bug magnet.

Anyway thought id share a different approach to skins - yours is definitely a bit more science based, think best mine cd be called is chaos theory :wink:
Hope the bugs are few and the inspiration is flowing for you mate

btw how you managed to summon wights from enemy dead thats intriguing. Don't tell me how (yet) i like a good logic puzzle

Last edited:
hey Lonewarrior i cant use vortex either need a windows upgrade that it keeps saying ive got a better version of - ah windows

anyway on skins thought id share one - ill put the rest in spoilers not to bore the hell outa every1 else

this is a slightly unusual human witch skin i created in its mixed tones - i actually just manually edit these files sometime pasting the properties of one character i created as 1st BodyProperties then create a 2nd character export it an use their face as the bodypropertymax

think its similar to the system it uses to make married couples baby's faces - gene splicing as it were
this way i can get batavian and eastern tatoos on the same model line

I then throw in some random stuff and that either crashes or makes some interesting results

<!--face>
<BodyProperties version="4" age="19.27" weight="0.3935" build="0.5667" key="00000000000000000000000000080000000000000000000000000000000000000008800808000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000F00000"/>
<BodyPropertiesMax version="4" age="28.18" weight="0.3947" build="0.5667" key="001CFC0FDA0038D1FFFFFFFFFFF7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF000870060FFFFFFF000000000000000000000000000000000000000000C87182"/>
</face-->
<face>
<BodyProperties version="4" age="25" weight="0.3" build="0.2" key="003F04001C0000010070030000005603066570389047200005607503731010000147701304272514000000000000000000000000000000000000000010880004" />
<BodyPropertiesMax version="4" age="50" weight="0.5" build="0.5" key="003F0C001D00339474802B0C5363FD566ACA79ACC789EC463BBDAF6A7C3B8A3501A770130A69CFB500000000000000000000000000000000000000006F588104" />
</face>

i need to to some hair exceptions to remove badness but think its just a flagged green line thingy

because its quite random im having a pain working on the guy belows biceps - he looks like an accountant of KROM atm (that aint skin for a head but actually a castle wall ornament normally)

Have you used the enhanced body slider mods and does it complicate your own mod structure at all - im trying to keep mine as free from co dependencies as possible as im a bug magnet.

Anyway thought id share a different approach to skins - yours is definitely a bit more science based, think best mine cd be called is chaos theory :wink:
Hope the bugs are few and the inspiration is flowing for you mate

btw how you managed to summon wights from enemy dead thats intriguing. Don't tell me how (yet) i like a good logic puzzle

lol good stuff.

I actually don’t know how to do the Wight summoning someone else did that for me, it’s in the dll files.
You would need to contact https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/87296273-zatlonexusmods/ for that one though

Description

DragonGlass
Dragonglass Spear
Dragonglass Dagger
Dragonglass Arrows.

Valyrian steel

Ice Weapons

Features:

-MAGIC

-A few things are placeholders until models can be imported, until then I have used assets that fit the best.

Trailer here:

So I downloaded and under my launcher there were alot to click for the mods but only two work but the rest crashes game..any help be appreciated

So I downloaded and under my launcher there were alot to click for the mods but only two work but the rest crashes game..any help be appreciated
Which launcher are you using?
Some launchers don’t save the load order after you start the game, have you followed the load order on the nexus description of the mod in installation?
Also when you installed the mod it should have asked you to overwrite some files (don’t worry there are backups included and you can use steam to verify the files when uninstalling if that fails).
If not you will want to manually copy all the mod files and place them in the mod folder for bannerlord and overwrite anything it asks you to but I think it’s most likely the load order.

Back
Top Bottom