The logic for this game

Users who are viewing this thread

This is indeed bothering me since Warband. Strange that it is easier to improve relationships with enemies then it is with friends.
I think we should have "dinner party" like Warband, invite all the lords to your fief, enjoy food, increase 10+ points relationship with every one come to party
that would make more sense

Also, saving ally lords in battle should signifincantly increase relationship, like 20 points.

Also, saving ally lords in battle should signifincantly increase relationship, like 20 points.
The relationship gain is variable, I've gotten up to 30 points with 250+ Charm, which was enough to take the niece who hated me to being neutral.

You need to rescue them from a very lopsided fight -- or wait until they are almost defeated so the power against them is maximized and your troops have a huge contribution to the fight. But once you join the battle, don't hang back and let a bunch of them die. You have to contribute.

but Anyway, your strategy "kill every vassals" isn't practical, executing lords will drop relationship HUGE
and sooner or later you need these lords to join you and become part of your kingdom

if you kill every one, then who is going to governer all the town?? to your self? to your own family?
well unless you play 20 years in game time, otherwise you don't have enough offsprings to grow up and govern these fiefs
Nope, I can absolutely do it and everything is fine and dandy. I don't need any governors once I can pass all the relevant policies. I can do nothing but wait in a town and breed and the game world is fine forever. Vassals are not needed, mercs are not needed, nothing but my own party was ever needed.

Nope, I can absolutely do it and everything is fine and dandy. I don't need any governors once I can pass all the relevant policies. I can do nothing but wait in a town and breed and the game world is fine forever. Vassals are not needed, mercs are not needed, nothing but my own party was ever needed.

first of all, so what you do is you capture every lords and execute all of them one by one??

did you cheat in any way? money, influence, skill?
I am sorry but I don't believe if that can be achieve without cheating
I also cheat with skills set, I give myself 1 millions when game start, I level up to at least level 10,
I hate the early stage of game, that's why I cheat when I create new character

But I found it hard to believe that you can conquorer with your own clan, with like may be 3-4 parties, around 500-700 soilders army
dealing with all factions, your enemy can raise HUGE army

unless you play some other game version that's in easy mode or something

Nope, no cheats or mods. I just start the game normally, get money from horse quest, marry, rescue brother, build party, but instead of ransoming the lords I attack, I execute them on the spot, 1 faction at a time, sparring only 1 per faction. Once I have the perks keen sight and mounted patrols (via normal gameplay, like every other playthrough)I will hold these rulers in my party until I have them all. This important because if you finish a faction pre-maturely the land goes to another faction which will let rebellions pop all over thier foreign land, they have almost zero competence at maintaining fiefs if they get a bunch at once like that.

But I found it hard to believe that you can conquorer with your own clan
Why? I'm faster and more powerful with a full KG party and scouting perks, I never have to fight anyone I don't want to. Think they stay in 1k+ armies forever? Think 100 KG can't each kill 10 enemies if they really had to anyways (they can)? I did it last May too without KG and just heavy HA. Even in games where I don't kill them I still hunt them down and keep the entire faction prisoner while I take thier fiefs 1 by1 with just my 1 party..... I mean who can stop me they're all in my prisoners.

Nope, Bannerlord difficulty! Native! If you can beat an average Lord party you can do this (maybe not as fast and easily), you're just defeating and killing lords until their aren't any. Nobody makes you fight an army (though you can and I do), you can always hunt elsewhere and wait for it to split up.

I've never wanted to conquer the world myself, maybe as consortium ? but not important. Establishing a kingdom in a realistic type of world is more important. trying to do this alone .. is very difficult. Lone wolfs don't live very long, there's always a bigger wolf or wolf pack.

I think the more reasonable/easy way is to convince rather than eradicate (not alway possible btw).
The more unbearable, annoying is the stupidity of the IA, when they lead wars or declare war, you have to be their mother, if you let AI do, it can last forever :smile: - there is no common direction or goal, that goes into a loop. Each one will find or not his/her interest in that

first of all, so what you do is you capture every lords and execute all of them one by one??

I am sorry but I don't believe if that can be achieve without cheating
I also cheat with skills set, I give myself 1 millions when game start, I level up to at least level 10,
I hate the early stage of game, that's why I cheat when I create new character

But I found it hard to believe that you can conquorer with your own clan, with like may be 3-4 parties, around 500-700 soilders army
dealing with all factions, your enemy can raise HUGE army

3-4 parties, that are unintelligent the most it is possible, even with some mods dealing with parties, they remain basically simple minded, naked of any common sense...

Nope, no cheats or mods. I just start the game normally, get money from horse quest, marry, rescue brother, build party, but instead of ransoming the lords I attack, I execute them on the spot, 1 faction at a time, sparring only 1 per faction. Once I have the perks keen sight and mounted patrols (via normal gameplay, like every other playthrough)I will hold these rulers in my party until I have them all. This important because if you finish a faction pre-maturely the land goes to another faction which will let rebellions pop all over thier foreign land, they have almost zero competence at maintaining fiefs if they get a bunch at once like that.

Why? I'm faster and more powerful with a full KG party and scouting perks, I never have to fight anyone I don't want to. Think they stay in 1k+ armies forever? Think 100 KG can't each kill 10 enemies if they really had to anyways (they can)? I did it last May too without KG and just heavy HA. Even in games where I don't kill them I still hunt them down and keep the entire faction prisoner while I take thier fiefs 1 by1 with just my 1 party..... I mean who can stop me they're all in my prisoners.

Nope, Bannerlord difficulty! Native! If you can beat an average Lord party you can do this (maybe not as fast and easily), you're just defeating and killing lords until their aren't any. Nobody makes you fight an army (though you can and I do), you can always hunt elsewhere and wait for it to split up.
wow thanks for explaining,

very interesting way to play the game
I never thought of that we can executing every single lords

The only reason I will execute lords in the Emperor clan, because the emperor clan never disappear even their empire have no fief or other lords at all, but even that, executing lords would cause relationship penalty that I try to avoid

Back
Top Bottom