The Legion Drum - Post Screenshots and Gameplay Videos Here

Users who are viewing this thread

I took an oportunity to alter great artificer's appearence a little bit.
ZYuReP77D8U.jpg

Make sure it's clear that you did that, m8. We dont want to disappoint anyone when they meet the Great Artificer for themselves
EDIT: goes without saying that your enhancement looks badass

In regards to the Great Artificer, it's an interesting modification, but the brain-in-a-jar aspect doesn't quite fit his backstory...

He kept himself alive magically (presumably with Artificer armor during that time, which the "life suit" is supposed to look similar to) after being mutilated by The Undying Sword of Vlad Dracula when he animated it as a lich weapon (hence the Philosopher stone in it's forehead, and why it is magically tethered to the Blood Obelisk), long enough to construct the "life suit". The Vibroblade and Clamp are tools he created himself as well, to excavate the salt cave where the Cup of Hebe was lost - they are unique artifacts.

It looks good, in and of itself, but many items in my mod also have a particular look because I discovered things personally in the creating of 3d models - often times a mistake that I later turned into an effect - the armor part of the Great Artificer suit has one of those in it. I am a healthy blend of critical and nostalgic, when it comes to my projects. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom