The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vadermath said:
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory! I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men, for this night and all the nights to come!
/fanboyism.

And what the hell does the Night Watch have to do with LoTR?

Well, perhaps he was trying to tell us he will play as Gondor/Mirkwood elf and protect his people from evil, being Middle Earth Night Watch`s ranger.

Vadermath said:
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, play no Quidditch. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory! When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me.
/fanboyism.
Fixed.

hi

the mod is GREAT

but i don't have the .808 version and when i press to download me it opens my me windows media player and then in says the file is nor recognized and can't downloaded..

WHAT SHOULD I DO

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW AND WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE .808 VERSION AND ALSO EXPLAIN ME HOW TO INSTALL IT BECAUSE IM A LITTLE CONFUSED WITH THE DIRECTORIES!!!

Thanks a lot

finally can this mod be played using the 1.011 instead??

:grin:

thanks again please help! :!:

aristotle333 said:
hi

the mod is GREAT

but i don't have the .808 version and when i press to download me it opens my me windows media player and then in says the file is nor recognized and can't downloaded..

WHAT SHOULD I DO

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW AND WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE .808 VERSION AND ALSO EXPLAIN ME HOW TO INSTALL IT BECAUSE IM A LITTLE CONFUSED WITH THE DIRECTORIES!!!

Thanks a lot

finally can this mod be played using the 1.011 instead??

:grin:

thanks again please help! :!:

As stated on the previous posts, the 1.011 version of the mod is still in progress. Us fans think it won't be long before release, but there is still no confirmed release date. If I were you I would just wait for the release. :smile:

Apparently scientists predict a worldwide drop in production, perpetually, when TLD is released...maybe 2012 will really be the end?

Inarius said:
I predict a massive increase of unemployement rate because of the release of TLD. Nobody will ever want to work when they will discover the mod.

TLD Fanatic...  :razz: No work = no food = your bones next to Computer  :razz:

Czu_Czu said:
Inarius said:
I predict a massive increase of unemployement rate because of the release of TLD. Nobody will ever want to work when they will discover the mod.

TLD Fanatic...  :razz: No work = no food = your bones next to Computer  :razz:
Bah! I'd call my mother and ask for help for times of great need are upon his son. I'd get a courier to take a red arrow to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom