The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to install TLD now and 0.808 along it.
Seriously, I'm not good at praising, but reading news from TLD is equally exiciting as getting news from the big A 'bout MnB development.

Wow. The ammount of professionalism regarding this mod never ceases to amaze me. Been ghosting these forums for like 2 years since not a single mod other than Storymod back in the day came even close to the greatness of TLD. So now to hear it's only a few months from completion and looking great makes my day! Keep it up guys, can't wait!

I've loved this mod since the release of the .808 version, keep up the great work TLD and we'll see you in a few months!

oh sh... oh..
well. i expected that my lousy joke could urge you guys to show us some goodies... but these screenies are beyond my expectations. seems that the bad guys get all the love from your team though! new armours, shields, helms, new horses and vargs are all awesome. although Khand warriors' axes look kinda.. too fantasy-ish? are they a placeholder or what?

Weaver said:
oh sh... oh..
well. i expected that my lousy joke could urge you guys to show us some goodies... but these screenies are beyond my expectations. seems that the bad guys get all the love from your team though! new armours, shields, helms, new horses and vargs are all awesome. although Khand warriors' axes look kinda.. too fantasy-ish? are they a placeholder or what?

nope, no placeholders. AW likes Conan the Barbarian :wink:

LOOKS SO GOOOD , can't wait to ride against the evil goblins on the dogs (Don't blame me , i watched the movie but i forgot how they are called and all that)

Wow. Those wargs look amazing! :twisted: I hope to add mountable wolves to my mod eventually. Now I know that it is not only possible, but possible to make them look good too! :mrgreen: Did you guys make up a custom animation for them or do they walk/run like horses?

Thank you for the update.  I'm very pleased about the new faction -- the more of Middle Earth we get to bounce around in, the better.  This will be a terrific gaming experience :smile:

For me, the more important aspect is that the core of this mod remains, its uniqueness : Battles that are meaningful, factions that are "reduced"... I hope it won't just become another native with different units, different skins, different factions like basically all the mods currently available.

vanedor said:
For me, the more important aspect is that the core of this mod remains, its uniqueness : Battles that are meaningful, factions that are "reduced"... I hope it won't just become another native with different units, different skins, different factions like basically all the mods currently available.

Well thats just what mods are, plus this will have more than just that, its going to be sweet :eek:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom