The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the undead's be included?

Maybe like one big quest : To persuade them to join humans/orcs.They would give you numerous quests(maybe even some quests which would hurt your side, before joining you.You would have small amount of time to complete all quests, so you would really have to concentrate most of the time on doing the quests,qhich they requested.If you wouldnt complete all the quests in the wanted time, they would join the enemy ranks!

I already read on the M&B forum the idea of great battles,like the two towers,minas tirith etc, so ''big quests'' would fit nicely along the whole story.You could take them anytime you want.

Another big quest could be making dwarves and elves more friendly to each other, another would be exploring the moria and fighting aganist the Balrog (only your companions would be fighting along with you),although i dont think,Balrog could be implemented.Another quest could be joining neutral villages to your side.Maybe even a path to become a king ( sacrifice 500  influence to send a message to every ruler of your side,that you are proclaiming yourself a king(only for humans&dwarves)(it would work like rebellion).Then you would have to fight the current ruler(which wouldnt be king,only ruling the humans,beacuse the hier of a king is missing,and he was waiting for his return) alone (one decisive battle),then walking into minas tirith, firstly defeating guards defending lords hall, then killing this ''ruler'',or giving him a chance to kneel.Another quests could be destroying a horn which commands nazguls( i maked that up  :razz:).You would have to storm into the castle, where this horn is placed, defeat the guards,and finally killing a nazgul in a duel(only magic items from minas tirith armory or from the elves armory etc,.. can hurt him).
When completeing those big quests, you would ofcourse get an inlfuence bonus...

Also i really hope, that orcs/humans would travel sometimes together,like lords does when they are preparing for military campaign.
Can i excpect also smaller castles and fortresses to be placed? For destroynig spawning points of either side until they recapture it.You can rest&guard those settlements.

I also propose this idea, which would add more exciting areas to fight : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52875.0.html

The "undead" - if you mean the army of the dead from around Erech - only answer to the heir of Isildur. Gee, I wonder who that is. Not the player, that I can tell you.
The rest was mostly suggested before.

Merlkir said:
The "undead" - if you mean the army of the dead from around Erech - only answer to the heir of Isildur. Gee, I wonder who that is. Not the player, that I can tell you.
The rest was mostly suggested before.

So what you're trying to say,that there will be a big quest for you to find a heir of isildur( maybe a captive)  and take him to the army of dead, so he can persuade them to join forces with the ''good side''?  :razz:

So what happened with the those things already suggested? Will they be implemented?

Rexxar said:
So what you're trying to say,that there will be a big quest for you to find a heir of isildur( maybe a captive)  and take him to the army of dead, so he can persuade them to join forces with the ''good side''?  :razz:

So what happened with the those things already suggested? Will they be implemented?

Um... sounds like it kinda went in one ear and out the other. Sounds more like that was a flat-out NO.

Is it possible to convert this to the new version like chaging the workable version?? im moudle.ini?? if so please tell me if not thanks for help!.

hunterman52 said:
Is it possible to convert this to the new version like chaging the workable version?? im moudle.ini?? if so please tell me if not thanks for help!.

no.

it is however possible to convert it to the current version by reformatting your hard drive, unplugging the computer from the wall, leaving it in the freezer for 6 months, then reinstalling everything from scratch.  After that, when you download the latest version of TLD from te netz, it will miraculously run on M&B version 1.011.

Go on.... try it.

WARNING - do not try this if you value the content of your hard drive.
Do not believe everything you read in an internet forum.

oh, the beautiful memories of this mod! *sigh*
I have not checked on it for a year, and this thread is STILL at the top! lol I think that says something about the mod's popularity. Dare I ask (without getting *****ed at) if anyone is planning on continuing it?

Vuk

vuk said:
I have not checked on it for a year, and this thread is STILL at the top! lol I think that says something about the mod's popularity. Dare I ask (without getting *****ed at) if anyone is planning on continuing it?

Vuk

YES!

vuk said:

Vuk

You could read a few pages back to find that out, but... yes, the team never stopped working on it, and there will be a new release for the current M&B version.

DaBlade said:
vuk said:

Vuk

You could read a few pages back to find that out, but... yes, the team never stopped working on it, and there will be a new release for the current M&B version.

Sweet, thanks! Forgive me for not reading back, but for all I know I could spend 15 minutes reading spam. :razz: I thought it would be ok to ask, esp so others who did not see the previous pages would know.

vuk said:
DaBlade said:
vuk said:

Vuk

Sweet, thanks! Forgive me for not reading back, but for all I know I could spend 15 minutes reading spam. :razz: I thought it would be ok to ask, esp so others who did not see the previous pages would know.

Cant wait, Im downloading 808 and the game now w00t

.808 has many graphical issues. Your computer may not be able to handle it. 1.011 has a wonderful graphical optimization that allows even my boot-scum of a computer to play it.

Kekk is right about that. Try disabling/lowering all the graphics options and turn off "Sound Variation". See if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom