The Knights Of Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

we tried to warn you about this kind of thing but you didn't listen, you can call it exploiting but they just used the best tools for the job and thats why we wanted class restrictions

we tried to warn you about this kind of thing but you didn't listen, you can call it exploiting but they just used the best tools for the job and thats why we wanted class restrictions
You keep saying that as if I regret my decision but that L doesn't make me think ive made a mistake my team should have been prepared to deal with that sort of tactic RNG didnt help but is what it is.
Im gonna be honest LES if you just had preset factions rng wouldnt be an issue
Im gonna be honest Les if you took out the RNG the RNG wouldnt be an issue. lol who are you so wise in the way of science?! Next season we will probably do stages like week 1 Vlandia v Sturgia week 2 Battania vs Aseri or something like that with side swaps but that brings about a whole other set of problems so we will see

You keep saying that as if I regret my decision but that L doesn't make me think ive made a mistake my team should have been prepared to deal with that sort of tactic RNG didnt help but is what it is.

Im gonna be honest Les if you took out the RNG the RNG wouldnt be an issue. lol who are you so wise in the way of science?! Next season we will probably do stages like week 1 Vlandia v Sturgia week 2 Battania vs Aseri or something like that with side swaps but that brings about a whole other set of problems so we will see
4qpe72chj47z.jpg

Syndicate is going to be reintegrating into The Red Knights of Vlandia. We are very thrilled by the joining of both the House of Habsburg and the House of Harlaus, Vlandia's natural borders will be restored, as well as the true heir to the throne, Lesler Dey Harlaus I

How can you say you are the #1 skirmish team? All these clans saying they are top NA with no actual competitive games played? Random games in matchmaking can hardly be counted as actual wins. Bannerlord doesnt even have private servers yet. Its a pretty bold claim.

Hop in the duel we'll show you what we got, we still the real deal fightin with no shield, switch to samurai I get that chill feel. Valarr I'm gonna treat you like my son cause you still lil. YEE.

In Game Name: Toolhead
Previous or Current Clan: some NW clan forever ago
Past Tournaments and Leagues Competed in: NW stuff
Steam Name: Toolhead
1st and 2nd best class in game: Inf and Cav
Discord: Toolhead#5621
Old warband player looking to get involved in organized training and events now that bannerlord is out. Big on teamplay and practice

In Game Name: Toolhead
Previous or Current Clan: some NW clan forever ago
Past Tournaments and Leagues Competed in: NW stuff
Steam Name: Toolhead
1st and 2nd best class in game: Inf and Cav
Discord: Toolhead#5621
Old warband player looking to get involved in organized training and events now that bannerlord is out. Big on teamplay and practice
Application Accepted

Back
Top Bottom