The Knights Of Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

The backet isnt even correct, first round (VK) khuzaits vs (HGK) khuzaits was 3-0, the second round was (VK) Battania 2-3 (HGK) Empire, while the third round was (VK) Khuzaits 1-3 (HGK) Empire. So VK did get 6 rounds to our 5, but because of how the tourney is set up, we took 2 out of the 3 games so we won.
Yall won 6 rounds not 5.

LES you did a great job at hiding the fact that you played on your girlfriend's account in order to save VK2 from losing

The backet isnt even correct, first round (VK) khuzaits vs (HGK) khuzaits was 3-0, the second round was (VK) Battania 2-3 (HGK) Empire, while the third round was (VK) Khuzaits 1-3 (HGK) Empire. So VK did get 6 rounds to our 5, but because of how the tourney is set up, we took 2 out of the 3 games so we won.
Wheres ur screenshots lmao we didnt take a round as Battania if you can prove that id apricate it I think thrax might have taken 1 but i wasnt sure id rather put me at a deficit then be wrong but you guys didnt take screens of ur wins. How could you possibly win 2 games with only 5 rounds won?

that is not how war works!!! you cannot call all people you fight bad!!!! some of them are levies that don't chose to fight JUKEBOX... apologize and stop being a TROLL

Back
Top Bottom