The Knights Of Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

4M9gX8Fh.jpg

spoiler alert: aserai was up 2-0 before trolling by trying to cav v cav via horse archer

roberta is a god at bannlord aparently

Its like the polls are reversing. Somebody get snazzy in queue PRONTO

This thread reminds me of when I went down to a river of flowing poo to pan for gold. It was stinky and ****ty, but at the end of the day those little golden nuggets that I found lodged in those chunks of poo were worth it. It brings a tear to my eye.

The next generation of memes are being birthed and refined here, like a well ripened cylinder of stinky cheese

Last edited:
This thread reminds me of when I went down to a river of flowing poo to pan for gold. It was stinky and ****ty, but at the end of the day those little golden nuggets that I found lodged in those chunks of poo were worth it. It brings a tear to my eye.

The next generation of memes are being birthed and refined here, like a well ripened cylinder of stinky cheese
That's corn John, not gold.

I heard admins of WFL said I promised 2k wonder if that is true
Don't really remember who it was that promised money at this point. What I know though is there was a paypal where funds were donated. The issue was not so much money being put into the account, the issue is that either Arys or Sigi banked the money.

I'd pull up prior logs, but Taleworlds, in their infinite wisdom, decided to deleted all private messages.

Mihawk did take over the tournament prize pool when the tournament restarted. He promised $2000 to the winning team. This conversation can be seen in the WFL thread. He is purposely playing dumb because he for some reason thought people would forget.

I don’t imagine most people care dude but the fact you’re pretending you don’t even know what they are talking about is just annoying.

Mihawk did take over the tournament prize pool when the tournament restarted. He promised $2000 to the winning team. This conversation can be seen in the WFL thread. He is purposely playing dumb because he for some reason thought people would forget.

I don’t imagine most people care dude but the fact you’re pretending you don’t even know what they are talking about is just annoying.

I kind of feel bad about having this random debate that has nothing to do with VK on the VK thread.

How about you accept my friend request on steam and stop playing **** on the forums and trying to be funny?

You lost your stance with that statement. Segregation and how long you been here doesn't make you better, or hold weight on a new battlefield. I/we don't have to ask anyone from the past what they think or feel. Your comp teams are dinosaurs from an era that is being put to rest and superseded by a new dawn.

You've essentially taken to a position that white people took against black people entering baseball. The only difference is; we aren't bogged down by the fears they experienced and went through during those transitions that made the game what is today; diverse, and accepting. We have a voice; and you can't stand it.
Never have I ever cringed so hard in my life.

Back
Top Bottom