The Knights Of Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

JONAHPROJECT-COMPRESSED-WITH-TAGS.jpg

The Red Knights of Vlandia
(NA)

We are a North American clan originating in Native/Napoleonic Wars and founded in 2014; where we portrayed the 2e Dutch Lancers of the Garde Imperale (The Red Lancers) focusing primarily on cavalry. The Knights of Vlanida (VK) aims to be the best at all aspects of the game. In the game’s current state there are no private servers, thus we cannot host or partake in large scale pvp battles until servers are released. Until then we will be playing skirmish mode at least 3 nights a week to train up for future events. The VK takes great pride in its #1 Skirmish team which is currently undefeated in the NA scene.

The Knights of Vlandia will now be signing competitive players to play in its many skirmish teams players must try out and after their skill has been evaluated a pay amount shall be determined.

Requirements to consider before applying
Must attend training 3 days a week Tuesday Friday Saturday at 7 45 est
Must wear [VK] clan tags on steam
Must exclusively play for VK

To apply reply to our thread filling out this application.

In Game Name:
Previous or Current Clan
:
Past Tournaments and Leagues Competed in:
Steam Name:
1st and 2nd best class in game:

Contact

Last edited:
How can you say you are the #1 skirmish team? All these clans saying they are top NA with no actual competitive games played? Random games in matchmaking can hardly be counted as actual wins. Bannerlord doesnt even have private servers yet. Its a pretty bold claim.

So serious question. When you say you have a #1 scrim team, does that mean you have a set group of 6 that plays together and you wont let any of your other members queue with that group?

Regarding the claim of being undefeated, 4 VK members + 2 pubs vs. 5 BotH members + 1 pub and you guys lost 3 - 0 so sort of a meme to claim to be undefeated. Your 4th guy left after you were 2-0 for whatever that's worth (whether he quit/lost connection idk).

Admittedly I'm not the best player in Bannerlord and have gotten my ass kicked in a few skirms myself.

Regarding the claim of being undefeated, 4 VK members + 2 pubs vs. 5 BotH members + 1 pub and you guys lost 3 - 0 so sort of a meme to claim to be undefeated. Your 4th guy left after you were 2-0 for whatever that's worth (whether he quit/lost connection idk).

Admittedly I'm not the best player in Bannerlord and have gotten my ass kicked in a few skirms myself.

lol the real meme is acting like a game with ANY amount of pubs means something here is a video of SIX VK members vs SIX both members where we 3-0 you guys. Our claim is and always has been that our "#1 Skirmish team" is undefeated This video doesn't even have half of our #1 team players on it but im pretty sure thats BotH's best team lmao I have no doubt that individual members of the VK have lost many matches when solo queing and such as we are a very large clan with about 80 active members currently

The real meme is acting like multiplayer has any competitive merit right now.

Its awesome that you guys are vibing with the game and taking competition seriously. I mean that sincerely. But please take the advice of someone who has been a member of the competitive community for the majority of his adult life. If you flaunt how good you think you are before any semblance of a tournament forms, you will be treated with nothing but toxicity by the entire community. Its really quite detrimental to be bragging about anything related to how well you're doing in queue at the moment. Up until the first tournament is announced every clan, team, and legion is sitting at an "undefeated" 0-0 record. Bragging about having the best 0-0 record out of everyone with a 0-0 record isnt going to do you any favors. Its basically the equivalent of bragging about going undefeated on USA_Central_POM. Like...ok

The real meme is acting like multiplayer has any competitive merit right now.

Its awesome that you guys are vibing with the game and taking competition seriously. I mean that sincerely. But please take the advice of someone who has been a member of the competitive community for the majority of his adult life. If you flaunt how good you think you are before any semblance of a tournament forms, you will be treated with nothing but toxicity by the entire community. Its really quite detrimental to be bragging about anything related to how well you're doing in queue at the moment. Up until the first tournament is announced every clan, team, and legion is sitting at an "undefeated" 0-0 record. Bragging about having the best 0-0 record out of everyone with a 0-0 record isnt going to do you any favors. Its basically the equivalent of bragging about going undefeated on USA_Central_POM. Like...ok
Dude no one gives a damn about your advice idc who you are. By your logic we are also still undefeated anyway you want to put it lol bring on the toxicity we couldn't care less we are willing to set up any match with any clan that would like to but until we are beaten I am not going to stop claiming we are undefeated haha and whatever happen to the BoA guy that asked what about his clan and deleted his reply

God. In 3 years youre going to look back on all the screenshots you posted from pub play and cringe so hard. On the first page of your clan thread no less.

Please take advice from someone who lived and breathed GK Competitive for years. An "us against the community" mindset will get you literally nowhere and bring about a lot of unneeded trouble.

God. In 3 years youre going to look back on all the screenshots you posted from pub play and cringe so hard. On the first page of your clan thread no less.

Please take advice from someone who lived and breathed GK Competitive for years. An "us against the community" mindset will get you literally nowhere and bring about a lot of unneeded trouble.
Because GK is the pinnacle of Native competition lmao? Go moderate someone elses thread pub "Joined Mar 7, 2019"

Because GK is the pinnacle of Native competition lmao?

Yeah...Youre repeating the point I just made....Did you read my post? It was like two sentences long.

Ok its obvious youre just using ignorance as a weapon if you seriously think ive only been around since 2019. Heres a polite reminder that I was indeed around as far back as 2016. I guess the 12/0 was a traumatic enough experience that youve forgotten that it happened.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom