The Knights Of Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

I, for one, enjoy arrogant new clans. I enjoy arrogant old clans, too. I still hope for the day BkS comes back to Bannerlord so I can bear witness to a master performing the truest test of skill: forum warrioring.
What’s Bks? Sounds like a K-Pop group

Mang is headed to the Knights of Vlandia on a one year deal, per sources. His longtime teammate Bill the Butcher will follow suit on a one year deal as well. Compensation details are under further negotiation at this time, per sources.

schefter_phones.jpg

Mang is headed to the Knights of Vlandia on a one year deal, per sources. His longtime teammate Bill the Butcher will follow suit on a one year deal as well. Compensation details are under further negotiation at this time, per sources.

schefter_phones.jpg

I was the most transparent, and am, the most transparent leader in history.
I would like to fully disclose that i have purchased Bill (The Butcher) & Mang (O) with Chantakeys sister as currency after we won her in battle yesterday we also offered Howlett's virginity and it has been taken.

They have a very humanity leader, and they are friendly people.
Yes, I say to you guys, if you join here, you can be exposed to the exotic warmth of the Scandinavian people, thank you.

Because GK is the pinnacle of Native competition lmao? Go moderate someone elses thread pub "Joined Mar 7, 2019"

Lmao GK would massacre your ****ty ass team. We've played your group multiple times and they are garbage. Try not to talk **** before you've played one team consisting of any 6 Warband players. You'll lose 3-0.

Back
Top Bottom