The Knights Of Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

Wait were just having fun Chowski, no sweat involved :razz: VK have training sessions... I also came to the realisation that it's awfully difficult to play infantry with ping on NA, due to the awful hitboxes even if you block with a shield as the attack comes, you usually get hit. It's why I played archer and made sure I never got into melee :razz:

I'll need to get used to it, it's a different sort of latency to Warband - it's not particularly bad, it's just different.

Wait were just having fun Chowski, no sweat involved :razz: VK have training sessions... I also came to the realisation that it's awfully difficult to play infantry with ping on NA, due to the awful hitboxes even if you block with a shield as the attack comes, you usually get hit. It's why I played archer and made sure I never got into melee :razz:
yeah ik what u mean and its true and all, but you with 87 ping is still a vast upgrade from their leader, we queued against him 2 times prior to fighting u guys and ummmmmidk who has 30 fps could consistently beat him in a duel

On that note GG Rittenhouse

7-4

Juve didn't play ranged --> doesn't count
GG though, was actually fun.

That being said, please stop thinking these are anything like official matches/scrims. I know it's the closest thing we have right now, but you're kind of embarrassing yourselves, and in my opinion you're setting a bad precedent for the NA competitive community.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy trying to set up match-like skirmish games, and playing against organized teams is waayy more fun for me than pubbing. My advice would be to chill with the DJ Khaled attitude until the game is balanced, we have private servers, and we can organize actual scrims.

Case in point: we played Empire three games in a row, that would never happen in anything organized and I doubt we would have picked them even once considering the roster we had. (not taking away from you guys, you definitely played well)

Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ye until private servers come there will always be one side with an advantage, whether that matters or not depends, but it's still there. I won't do any "officials" until we get private servers but who knows when that will be.

Either way VK is good, people just like to **** on the new guys

Juve didn't play ranged --> doesn't count
GG though, was actually fun.

That being said, please stop thinking these are anything like official matches/scrims. I know it's the closest thing we have right now, but you're kind of embarrassing yourselves, and in my opinion you're setting a bad precedent for the NA competitive community.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy trying to set up match-like skirmish games, and playing against organized teams is waayy more fun for me than pubbing. My advice would be to chill with the DJ Khaled attitude until the game is balanced, we have private servers, and we can organize actual scrims.

Case in point: we played Empire three games in a row, that would never happen in anything organized and I doubt we would have picked them even once considering the roster we had. (not taking away from you guys, you definitely played well)

Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Closes thing we have right indeed and if another clan agrees to make it Official like cow did so it can be put on our record then there is no problem

Back
Top Bottom