MP The Khuzait problem, and the OP glaive

Users who are viewing this thread

I think that this may be known already but for me the Khuzaits are way way too op, especially in MP. Firstly I want address that the khuzaits seem a lot more frequent than other faction, after many skirmishes I meet the khuzaits at the least once every two games, sometimes even both factions are khuzaits.
For me their units are overpowered mostly in that their foot archers have equipment that can easily counter heavy infantry, for example in commander mode I managed to kill a whole unit of legionaries with my unit of khan´s guard with glaives. Which gets me to the big problem of glaives, they are OP in every single way, the damage is damn high, the speed is high enough to be faster than some small light axes, it´s length is quite big too.
When I play the khuzaits the only option for me is the Lancer and just spam the glaive (in skirmish), 3 times in a row I got a 5:0 score just in the first round, and I am no God-like player. I mostly end up with a score of 11:2 or so after the end of the game, just with the glaive, it just cannot be countered by any way. I suggest reducing the glaive´s damage greatly, reducing the speed, reworking the area that it deals the most damage in (so it doesn´t act as some combine harvester) the areas the it should have.
But also personally I would limit the amount of cavalry in game-modes as it would create some variety of troops other than half of the teams being cav, and just dominating everything.

I agree somewhat but khans guard is the most expensive heavy archer in skirmish right now with 160 gold and you cant spawn twice with it(in the first round at least) unlike empires archer. Also I agree glaive needs a damage nerf but its not that op if enemy team has decent archers and i also dont think glaive stands much of a chance against lances.

I agree somewhat but khans guard is the most expensive heavy archer in skirmish right now with 160 gold and you cant spawn twice with it(in the first round at least) unlike empires archer. Also I agree glaive needs a damage nerf but its not that op if enemy team has decent archers and i also dont think glaive stands much of a chance against lances.
Lances have far smaller length than a lance, so I destroy most of the cav that have lances, actually if someone doesn´t use a lance I have a worse chance of killing him, at least from my experience

Back
Top Bottom