The Journal Of Jake Steal/Lord Steal

Users who are viewing this thread

Identicon77

Recruit
First off I would like to thank all the mod makers. THANKS!

These are some parts or "excerpts" if you will, from the life of one of my main characters. "Jake Steal"

This may prove to be quite sucky, however I feel the need.. THE NEED FOR SPE...erm... STORY TELLING!

I have been a mercenary for the holy empire of swadia for quite some time now, and I must say, I like how these men fight! I never thought 10 heavy knights could charge a fireing line of about 30 gunmen and not get them selfs shot to hell. There swordsmen are slow, but very strong once they reach there target. The only thing that I am not so fond of is there sharpshooters, they are not really all that good. And that can prove troublesome on the battle field, however they can hold there own, and I suppose that is something.

Today I became a vassal to the Emperor of the Holy Swadian Empire! Emperor Augustus is quite the.. odd man, he says God speaks to him and various other odd things. I fear for his mental health. However, there is little time to worry about that, as the Tsardom has declared war on the empire! From what i remember, the vaegirs are not a well trained force, mainly a bunch of peasant rabble. I will enjoy putting them in there place.

I met one of the Vaegir Lords or "Boyars" as they call them, today. It was quite the battle they are skilled horsemen, and not to bad with a gun as well. However I won the day, but I also lost half of my army. It was quite odd to be honest I did not think all those frozen mountain boys could fight with such skill. I truly underestimated them. There Horsemen fell rather fast, however the veagir infantry seem to be quite plentifully and skilled with there sabers and shields, all of our shot just bounced right off the bulk of there soldiers. There gunmen however, did not have the same luck. I quickly gathered my calvary and flanked there gunmen, along with them some of there guards and the Boyar himself fell. A very unpredictable battle it was...

Ah now I have that out of my system. Not much I know, however I just had to write, or type. What ever. I might make more if its any good. Doubt it however.  :razz:

I'll keep this short and say that I did get pulled in by each portion, but was left out to dry.  But, you did say these are merely "excerpts" from the grand scheme?  Perhaps I was feeling separation anxiety from such a brief taste of things to come?  You tell me :smile:.  And since I know almost nothing of your character's personality and culture, I won't suggest anything.

Back
Top Bottom