The Jesus problem

Users who are viewing this thread

To be fair, he's one of the few people that talk and suggest about the actual game no matter how silly his ideas can be, rather than *****ing about the development itself.

what about the voices
Wii aa za Japaniizu goburin!
in my head?
Du yuu habu kei no takatobi oni goroshi
They getting
Ai amu eeto Japaniizu goburin
louder...
Aka ao kiiro no onizu ando moa
Hai bibitto shatoruuzu guriin oni

and louder ........
Sekushii midiamu baioretto oni
Murasaki dai dai shakunage oni
Ra ra ra ieru kana tunai hyakkiyagyou

I am sorry for the delaying gameplay but I really do try to win every match, I believe that waiting for a new round to start is a worse design then having a 1 round battle system with matchmaking(when a big enough population exists) so you do not have to wait for the entire round to end before you can play again.
That's not how battle works lol. I get your point, and I'm talking hypothetically here, but if you go hide yourself in a remote place while you're the last one and everyone is looking for you, you're not helping anybody not even yourself, specially if the round comes to 1 vs 6+ just go and face death, nothing's gonna change even if you kill 2 of them

I'm rooting for Jesus to keep going 20 and 0 in battle by picking the best faction and class and playing within the current meta, just to show how bad it is and how it's done nothing to stop cazzies from being pooped on.

@others
I am sorry for the delaying gameplay but I really do try to win every match, I believe that waiting for a new round to start is a worse design then having a 1 round battle system with matchmaking(when a big enough population exists) so you do not have to wait for the entire round to end before you can play again.
bro you do it when it's a 1v20, that's just straight up wasting peoples time lol you wont win that

Back
Top Bottom