The Jesus problem

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm also really tired of his in-game behaviors. He waits for his teammates to die in NA Battle and runs around for the rest of the round trying to 1v10. You should ban this guy from the server for delaying rounds @RubbingMyAxe

I'd just like to say, I'm really tired of his preaching. That's it.
in game:
the mute indefinitely button needs to work and not reset every time you open bannerlord.(the in-game feature of generic names and avatars is a great edition but there needs to be an option to disable chat entirely because the "mute all" button on the scoreboard does not work with new people joining the server and needs to be hit every time you enter a server)

in forums:
click on my icon and hit "ignore" then it should mute/hide my content

@others
I am sorry for the delaying gameplay but I really do try to win every match, I believe that waiting for a new round to start is a worse design then having a 1 round battle system with matchmaking(when a big enough population exists) so you do not have to wait for the entire round to end before you can play again.

Last edited:
@others
I am sorry for the delaying gameplay but I really do try to win every match, I believe that waiting for a new round to start is a worse design then having a 1 round battle system with matchmaking(when a big enough population exists) so you do not have to wait for the entire round to end before you can play again.
That's not true though. I've seen you sit in a corner until all or most of your teammates die, then come out of your hole, get on a horse and run around for the rest of the round to try to win. I've also seen you abandon your teammates and get on a horse and run away and try to win. Sometimes this works because most people in battle are retarded and they 1v1 you instead of fighting together. It's really frustrating to watch you delay rounds every single time. I've watched you run away more than I've played in battle. It doesn't matter how you think the battle mode should be, I don't have to watch you run around and delay the rounds every ****ing time. I'm really tired of your in-game behaviors and suggestions that will never be implemented to the game because they ruin all the balance.

@Jesus

Your win rate would dramatically increase if you actually helped your teammates in groupfights instead of ditching them so you can hide, letting them get outnumbered and slaughtered, and then emerging at the end of the round to attempt a very low percentage 1v15 clutch.

@RubbingMyAxe Please find a way to make the morale system more impactful on the battle server. Whenever a *certain team with a certain individual on it* gets wiped out in a round, that *certain individual* will attempt to use every second of the 7 minute round timer to roach until 0:00 -where said team still loses badly on morale. (Don't care if *certain individual* is "honestly trying to win every match", the 4 1/2 minutes of watching the final guy on a team desperately roaching on a roof glitch spot is incredibly unfun and wastes everyone's time)

As it stands now, morale comes into play when the round timer ends. Ideally, flag advantage should slowly drain the other team's morale, forcing super-passive teams to actually make a move (or not) instead of everyone sitting there and running out the clock (and still losing anyway). It would just save a lot of people's time.

Last edited:
in forums:
click on my icon and hit "ignore" then it should mute/hide my content
Hey. I'd just like to say, that I really don't care too much about your posts on the forums, even if I pretty much never agree with your suggestions. You keep doing you. I was just making a joke about your name while cashing in on the hate you get here. The couple times I've seen you on NA (I play on EU servers personally) you seem to be a decent player. Your opinions on the game do bewilder me though.

Back
Top Bottom