SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

Should the Battleship Galactica-flying kit be added?

• Yeah, it's funny

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure about that

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • No, it's bad

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Very nice job with the Screen Shots, but I have a question, now with all the extra Props in the Scenery,
( More Trees, Etc... ), It may cause lag wouldn't it? Will there be a Mod Options, so we can turn off some of the Extra Scenerys with the Extra tree, less immersive, but for those with older computers.

*Darth Vader music starts playing*

POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!!!

I'm shocked to see Baron banned! I always thought of him as martyr.
Don't get your hopes up for my return. I'm posting this from the worst internet cafe east of Moscow. I might be able to post again in the next few days, but I'm moving again on Saturday.

I support TIC over "Erason".

Must have mod (Homer Drool) He He every time I see it It keeps getting better. Just thinking about the dragons. Maby writen somewere but im lazy so are they "walking flamethrowers)

BAD SPELLERS UNTIE!!!  :grin:

vadermath said:
You mean, breathe fire?

Well... Breathing fire and spitting fire is different,

If they breathed fire, would they just inhale fire?

I think the idea of the Dragon Spitting out Flames would be it Spitting its Saliva, but Imagine it having a high Phosperous Content, so once it exhales in heavy content, it sets aflame! Dragons would be very healty? what if they had phosperous content in their Blood Stream, if they got a cut! no infection, the wound would be hot as hell!

enough of me blabing away. It happens when your friends with a  person who obsess over dragons.

HondaAndJesus said:
vadermath said:
You mean, breathe fire?

I think the idea of the Dragon Spitting out Flames would be it Spitting its Saliva, but Imagine it having a high Phosperous Content, so once it exhales in heavy content, it sets aflame! Dragons would be very healty? what if they had phosperous content in their Blood Stream, if they got a cut! no infection, the wound would be hot as hell!

enough of me blabing away. It happens when your friends with a  person who obsess over dragons.

There actually are some animals that can breathe fire. They just have chambers where chemicals are stored and when they want to "INFERNO" something they just combine the gases.

Darkstar707 said:
HondaAndJesus said:
vadermath said:
You mean, breathe fire?

There actually are some animals that can breathe fire. They just have chambers where chemicals are stored and when they want to "INFERNO" something they just combine the gases.
For some reason, after reading this, whenever I hear Dragons, I'll think of a Skunk, and the Latter.

Millenium80 said:
I think the legend goes that dragons have highly flammable gases which they breathe on a rock in the stomach/throat. This causes a spark which ignites the gas.
Was actually about to say that, but wimped out.

The Rocks are what, in a gland, except are like two of them,  that rub against eachother and cause the spark.

i thought dragons had to eat a speacil kind of stone to breath fire.(sorry about speacil spelled wrong idk how to spell it im tired)

Back
Top Bottom