SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

Should the Battleship Galactica-flying kit be added?

• Yeah, it's funny

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure about that

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • No, it's bad

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

How is the work going with the mod? I hope (and think) that it is going well!
Well, I posted actually because I have suggestion, maybe the elves should not have any map movement penalities while moving through forest.
But I have bet 1000 dollars that this mod will be good so you have to work 23 hours a day, on it :evil:  Keep up the good work!
P.S Remember to change Zar'rocs pommel from blue to red  :grin:

No i'm sure it's blue. I know we're not going by the movies but in the movie it is blue and all recreations/replicas(dunno what to call them) are blue

Lord Benrir said:
Well, I posted actually because I have suggestion, maybe the elves should not have any map movement penalities while moving through forest.

I mean, so the elves will move as quickly in a forest, as in any other terain.

Darwin said:
Lord Benrir said:
P.S Remember to change Zar'rocs pommel from blue to red  :grin:
is it red?
To my knowledge, yes.

You said to your knowledge it was red but then you said that it doesn't describe it in the book so....

I think that I used the wrong words then.(It would seem that I am a bit confused right now)
Well that makes 2-0 to you, Tintin...

EDIT: I am glad that this thread has awoken again!

Lord Benrir said:
I think that I used the wrong words then.(It would seem that I am a bit confused right now)
Well that makes 2-0 to you, Tintin...
Care to explain. Do you mean i have 2 or you have 2. If you mean yourself then yet again, explain

Ill alpha beta........something test if u want  :mrgreen: note: if u need help with making mod all i know how to do is edit scenes

Back
Top Bottom