SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

Should the Battleship Galactica-flying kit be added?

• Yeah, it's funny

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure about that

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • No, it's bad

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Millenium80 said:
I'll probably finish the mod tonight. So check back on the thread tomorrow morning!
YES! Omg my dream just came true :razz:.  Best news I've heard all day!  Hehehe, and to think I thought today was a bad day!

Well, I stayed up almost all night fixing every single last error in the module system. Unfortunately that leaves the RGL errors, which I simply suck at. I'll try to get some help for them from Darwin (=I need him to respond to some PMs).

For another important announcement:

I'm actually going on a one month holiday TOMORROW. During this holiday I will have some access to the forums, but no access to the module system or the game itself. However, you will have Tintin and Goromous watching this thread, answering all necessary questions. If the worst happens, and I'm not able to finish the RGL errors before tomorrow, I will upload it for the public anyway, so that some other modder can fix the problem while I'm away. So, in other words, the mod will be open for everyone today.

Millenium80 said:
Well, I stayed up almost all night fixing every single last error in the module system. Unfortunately that leaves the RGL errors, which I simply suck at. I'll try to get some help for them from Darwin (=I need him to respond to some PMs).

For another important announcement:

I'm actually going on a one month holiday TOMORROW. During this holiday I will have some access to the forums, but no access to the module system or the game itself. However, you will have Tintin and Goromous watching this thread, answering all necessary questions. If the worst happens, and I'm not able to finish the RGL errors before tomorrow, I will upload it for the public anyway, so that some other modder can fix the problem while I'm away. So, in other words, the mod will be open for everyone today.

YAY :eek:

i just got off school, so i know what i'll be doing for the christmas holidays :wink:

Yes well, you might have noticed the loophole that even though it might be open for everyone, it might not work.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. In order to make the mod work I could completely remove the magic system, and return it later when I have time to fix it. Or then I could let it stay, and you'd have a faulty mod.
I'm waiting for Darwin's opinion...

Hi, this is actually my first post, but i've been following this mod since a long time, and for what you just asked, in my opinion, you should release it today without magic, to calm down the people waiting. xD

Then later, when you have more time free, add the magic system, and that way you can make it perfect and get it to work fine.

Of course, i don't have any mod knowledge, but it's my opinion, plus, i want to try it out, so magic = faulty, no magic = fine, i prefer without magic today, and with magic later.

Thanks for reading, good luck with this, and happy holidays.  :wink:

Millenium80 said:
Yes well, you might have noticed the loophole that even though it might be open for everyone, it might not work.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. In order to make the mod work I could completely remove the magic system, and return it later when I have time to fix it. Or then I could let it stay, and you'd have a faulty mod.

Hmm..tell us more about this..is it even playable if you let the magic system stay?

The magic have a big place in book series,and so in mod.Could you post some spell/s list that have all of them in it.

Well,maybe it's better release it now.then we don't have to wait anymore,and you have free time to fix it..this mod is f*cking awesome without magic too.. but thats only my opinion,do what you want

viggecool said:
you could release one without magic and one with

I think that's also a good idea,it only depends what you want.

E: Nah,just release it

I have some know how in fixing RGL errors...

I'm not promising you anything in terms of fixing (so don't depend on me) , but send me a PM anyway, and I'll see if I can tell you what the problem is.

The quail has spoken. All hail the quail.

Either way... Its only gonna be a few months max before its working with magic included....

Ok, lets go with some grave news first:

My times up, so I won't have time to fix the mod. I have to wake up at 4am tomorrow, so I can't stay up fixing it.

Good news:

I'll give you a mod anyway! I'll release the current version, and hopefully some skilled modder will be able to fix the problem while I'm away (special credit for anyone who does).

And here's what you've been waiting for, THE MOD:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1603

Also, the Source:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1604

I cant play it..damn,it says something about textures:Attempt to reregister texture auvBG.dds

Can someone help?

so sad..cmoon,this can't be true -.- yea,lets wait 6 months,and then the mod doesn't even working..:/ hopefully someone can fix this,and fast  :???:

E: baron created topick 1 year ago..

Millenium80 said:

Maybe that is what millenium means ^

Anyway,can you fix it?

Back
Top Bottom