Resolved The Influence value turns negative after solving after Distrupt Supply Lines Quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

blechki

Recruit
Summary: The influence goes from a positive value to the negative value after successfully defeating the caravan from the Conspiracy. The value of the gained influence gets added to the previous value but turns negative.
How to Reproduce: Fight the caravan of the Conspiracy.
Have you used cheats and if so which: -
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Mount-Blade-II-Bannerlord-Screenshot-2021-05-23-12-28-19-96.png
Mount-Blade-II-Bannerlord-Screenshot-2021-05-23-12-19-59-05.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Kingston SSD

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

What's happening here is that you started a war by attacking the conspirators caravan (I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen) and lost influence as if you started a war normally. It happened to me and it started a war with Sturgia, and another time with Battania. So the real issue is whether or not attacking a conspirator caravan should start wars.

Well that could be true but, because if i recall correctly there was a message about loosing influence with battanian lords. And i think it is weird for having conspiracy caravan be the cause of you needing to go to war with other factions. But the confusing thing is that it only happens with a value over hundred (only assuming it is 100), because when i had arround 40 or 20 it would not lead to a loose in influence. Maybe it has something to do with the need of influence to start a war.

Back
Top Bottom