The Hundred Years War Mod - Description & Downloads - v6.0 [Warband]

Users who are viewing this thread

I did a few searches on the Sub-forum and I couldn't find a solution. When I start M&B the cut-scene for Paradox comes up and then it goes to the little 3x3 white screen just before the loading screen. After that an RGL Error message comes up saying: Unable to open file Textures\user_interface_b.dds. Any suggestions?

I am using version 4.2 of HYW and .960 of M&B. I searched through all of the M&B folder and couldn't find the file in question.

With the port to .960 you can choose your banner and there's some nice new English ones, but can you get armour and shields with your own banner on them like in Native? All I can see in the shops so far is the old "Engloish heraldic shield" and so forth with the fixed designs on.

'Course you can. You just need to look for heraldic mail and surcoats or tabards and the shields that can have your heraldry stamped on them are the ones with the dappled green colour.

Agent Griff said:
'Course you can. You just need to look for heraldic mail and surcoats or tabards and the shields that can have your heraldry stamped on them are the ones with the dappled green colour.

Just got to look for them then? Thanks man.  :grin:

Hi....im new here and i made this account because i see a whole lotta people saying WOW THIS IS A GOOD MOD so i downloaded this 1.....then i noticed it wont work so i look around and i see something about zipping it into ur hard drive or what not......so if any1 wants to clarify that *by the way do it like just insert it into mnb or something like that bc i cannot understand techincal terms lol* then that would b great thanks :mrgreen:.

Spawn Of Achilles said:
Yeah, what he said. Basically anything with 'Heraldric' in front of it will add your banner/coat of arms to the front of it.

Heraldic mail not Heraldric. Heraldric armour already has a pattern on it.

Great mod.
It's the best for experienced players, the battles seem so eternal with those heavy armored enemies and the sieges are quite harder because of the lot of long bows around. I like the new pole weapons, they own a lot. Great job with the 3 versions of the sallet too.
The only thing I think you need to improve in future updates is the map, I know you made it trying to recreate France but for functional terms in some parts the cities are too far away so maybe you should keep the place names but exchange some castles for cities and add some bridges.

Thanks for this great mod

I've been with this mod since when it came out and I've gotta tell ya, this mod has gotten AMAZING over these past couple months. Keep up the good work and hope to see this mod become even more famous with 1.0 coming out soon (you should port to 1.0 as well!!!)

Back
Top Bottom