The Hundred Years War Mod - Description & Downloads - v6.0 [Warband]

Users who are viewing this thread

Err... About that Music patch.

Apparently, M&B isn't technically installed. It's just on my limited user's desktop. So, the .exe doesn't recognize that I have M&B installed. Perhaps you could make it a .zip or .rar file option too?

Sounds like a good mod! I'm going to download this! Hurray for GandalfTheGrey!!! :grin:

Just gotta say, this is possibly one of the nicest mods i have ever played for this game, or even seen. unlike many of the other mods, this on seems like a professional actually did it, like the original creators of mount and blade, i give this mod 6 stars, and 3 thunmbs up :grin:

kavien said:
I seriously love this mod!!!!!!
it has to be up there (if not superseiding) with greats like band of warriors and expanded gameplay.
I read 'medieval warfare' book and the troops and the armors are all very accurate. good job with
the english longbowmen.
overall I rate this a 9 out of 10.
great job.
needs bigger parties though.

Ya couldnt argue with that, there should be more factions and such, with bigger war parties. I believe that the Barbarianic Germany was involved with this war, werent they? But i also cant seem to train my men after the midnight time. my trainer level is already at 7, and i dont get exp through my parties, other than these few, and small mishaps, still very good over all

eliteman123 said:
Ya couldnt argue with that, there should be more factions and such, with bigger war parties. I believe that the Barbarianic Germany was involved with this war, werent they?
Don't think Germany had much to do with this war.

But i also cant seem to train my men after the midnight time. my trainer level is already at 7, and i dont get exp through my parties, other than these few, and small mishaps, still very good over all
I'll check it out. Are you sure you are a higher level than the troops you're trying to train?

I like this horse :grin: its really shiny on me ^_^

mb1-1.jpg

sneakey pete said:
Nice to see you'll be including the Dynosia mod :grin:

(instantly thought that you should try to include it)

im downloading now but i dint know diniosia mod was included its my favorite mod ever  :mrgreen: :razz: :lol: :eek: :smile: :grin:

By the way guys, I made a wiki page for this mod on the M&B wiki: http://mountandblade.freehostia.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hundred_Years_War

If you want to update or make corrections feel free.

Back
Top Bottom