LSP Medieval 2D Art The Historic Lords Project (Volume 2 Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello All,

Sorry for my absence. I do plan on completing versions 3 & 4, however I'm not sure when this will be done. I'm not able to work at the pace I had been before due to RL stuff. I'm also interested in knowing more about M&B2 and how/if resources can be translated over easily. If so, I'll be interested in translating these armors over and possibly upgrading them depending on how that is. If anyone knows anything about it please let me know.

thick1988 said:
Hello All,

Sorry for my absence. I do plan on completing versions 3 & 4, however I'm not sure when this will be done. I'm not able to work at the pace I had been before due to RL stuff. I'm also interested in knowing more about M&B2 and how/if resources can be translated over easily. If so, I'll be interested in translating these armors over and possibly upgrading them depending on how that is. If anyone knows anything about it please let me know.
Welcome back Sir Thick :smile:
Unfortunately we know nothing of Bannerlord concerning modding and 'porting' mods/content yet. The only thing we know is that the module source code is being scraped for a new program.

I have no idea if openBRF can be useable for Bannerlord and if Warband items can be ported over easily or not, it's too early to tell but be sure to follow the unofficial Bannerlord thread that has screenshots and some more now.

Also I hate to say but Henry de Bohun of Volume 1 is missing his shield mesh and or texture in the download.  :razz:

please help me, i keep getting the get_failed for shader, specular_shader_noskin_bump_high_Inst even after i followed your instructions. i changed it into instanced already, bust still wont work

i'm sorry turns out i typed one of it wrong and typed insanced instead :p but after the game is working i couldnt find any of the armours from this mod.  what i need to know is what to put in the item_kinds1.txt because i think thats why it hasnt appeared yet. thank you very much

Can someone please help me out? I would really, really appreciate if someone adds or writes the codes to add in the item_kinds1.txt file. I don't know what lines to add so that my module reads these awesome models.

Thanks in advance.

Gilbert de Clare - Earl of Gloucester

Gilbert_de_Clare_illustration.jpg
200px-CoA_Gilbert_de_Clare.svg.png

013.jpg

total_war1402262526_002.jpg

21ec180.jpg

William Marshal, 1st Earl of Pembroke (1147 – 14 May 1219), also called William the Marshal (Norman French: Williame le Mareschal), was an English (or Anglo-Norman) soldier and statesman.[1] Stephen Langton eulogized him as the "best knight that ever lived."[2] He served four kings – Henry II, Richard the Lionheart, John Lackland, and Henry III – and rose from obscurity to become a regent of England

If you want a special medieval helmet then look at this:
image082.jpg
image084.jpg

Skanderbeg’s helmet is made of white metal, adorned with a gilded strip. It is crested with the head of a horned goat made of bronze, also gilded. The bottom part bears a copper strip iscribed with  initials separated by rosettes * IN * PE * RA * TO * RE * BT *, which mean: Jesus Nazarenus * Principi Emathie * Regi Albaniae * Terrori Osmanorum * Regi Epirotarum * Benedictat Te (Jesus Nazarene Blesses Thee [Skanderbeg], Prince of Mat, King of Albania, Terror of the Ottomans, King of Epirus). It is thought that the copper strip with the initials is the work of the descendants of Skanderbeg, as Skanderbeg never held any other title but “Lord of Albania” (Dominus Albaniae). (Turkish: Arnaut, Greek: Arbanas, Arbanensis, Italian: Albanian, Epirotarum, Albanensis, Albanian: Arber, Arben, Arberesh, Epirotas.)

The ram’s head may be a badge of rank meaning major domus and lieutenant of the king, an office Skanderbeg may have held as a governor of Dibra. [46]

Another explanation is that the ram’s head refers to Alexander the Great nicknamed “Dhu l-Karnejn” (arab for: owner of the two horns) after his conquest of Egypt when he styled himself “Son of Ammon”. [47] This second explanation reflects the theory that the idea of Macedonian-Albanian and Epirot-Albanian continuity is strong not only among Albanians but also among other peoples of Europe. It agrees with the work of Marinus Barletius who writes: “When the people saw all those young and brave men around Skanderbeg, then it was not hard to believe that the armies of [Sultan] Murat were so defeated by the Albanians. Indeed, the times when the star of Macedonia shone brilliantly had returned, just as they seemed in those long forgotten times of Pyrrhus and Alexander.”

After the death of Skanderbeg the helmet was brought to Italy by his wife Donika Kastrioti and his son Gjoni (who married one of the last descendants of the Palaiologos family). Who inherited them after their death is unknown. By 1590 the helmet was owned by Count Eolfang of Sturnbeng. It eventually made its way into the Hapsburg royal collection. In 1806 the helmet was transferred to the Imperial Museum in Vienna and was placed in the Maximilian Hall (hall XXV, no. 71). Periodically Albanian kings have petitioned the Austrians for return of the helmet. Most recently King Zog unsuccessfully attempted to repatriate it in 1931. At the request of the pre-WWII Albanian government, a replica of the helmet was given to Albania and lies now in the National Museum of Tirana, Albania. The replica was manufactured by an Austrian master in 1937.

The original helmet still remains a possession of the Austrian state and is currently housed at the Neue Berg Collection of Arms and Armour in Vienna. [48]

Ambrosius Aurelianus "King Arthur"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So, I have installed Historic Lords Vol 2 to the Native Module. If you haven't visited the Topic, thick says to fix a shader, by adding "anced" to the end of the line. Well...

With Vol 2, I get the rgl error Can not find: shader specular_shader_noskin_bump_high_Inst. And I've no idea how to fix it... I'm not a modder, some of this stuff is hard for me to comprehend. The only things I do relative to editing a module is just make troops and adding them to the troop tree... which is easy. I also have a question on how to add the armors from the mod to my module, Thick's topic has 0 instructions on how to install... the only thing i've been doing is googling stuff, and the best thing i got was going into Morgh's editor and add a new item. It taught me to get the mesh names and insert them... but I feel like I'm not doing it correctly.

If someone could teach me how to fix this shader error and how to even add the items to items_kinds / the game, help :sad:.

Back
Top Bottom