LSP Medieval 2D Art The Historic Lords Project (Volume 2 Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry about the leave of absence,

I'm currently in the process of moving so I've been really busy. I may make one or two releases before the move is complete, but I won't be fully back into the swing of things until the second week of June. Once I'm settled in I'll pick back up with where I left off.

Thanks,

Im not sure if this a good suggestion or does it belong here at all, can we make asian lords too, i dont mean like lords from asian countries near europe i mean like from a far away country, like china, malesia, china etc? I have feew ideas, i know they would not have any connections to any other lords but it might be cool, give me an honest answer

Yep, i was thinking of some chinese warlords too, would Cao Cao be a good example, but he lived in 155-220, sadly, i wish that it was considered medieval ages

The three kingdoms era is very interesting  :wink:
And technically this OSP is for "historic lords" as well.

Maybe he could consider it for a different time period later.

FinnishKnight said:
Yep, i was thinking of some chinese warlords too, would Cao Cao be a good example, but he lived in 155-220, sadly, i wish that it was considered medieval ages
  :wink:

3kingdomsarmor.jpg

weijinarmor1.jpg

weijinarmor2.jpg

hanarmor1.jpg

c9558262.jpg

yghu.png

b6de74ef70f5.jpg

sketchhaninfantrysquare.jpg

picture3sf.png

23.%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F..JPG

picture1dk.png

picture1ziz.png

picture2xf.png

picture4ft.png

8f787b23e3.jpg

b6de74ef70f5.jpg
The horseman cuts a rather striking figure in this image, imo. Though I'm not sure I like his body armour all that much, stylistically. 

Dont give a damn,  :lol: Its in  :smile:

King Cao Cao of Wei

f0017223_4b6b9a37e46e8.jpg
cao+cao.JPG
tumblr_lrlbgtB9wt1r3oxfto1_400.jpg
safe_image.php
0.jpg
040-Cao-Cao_B.jpg
bilde
Cao-cao-2.jpg
recommend5d0622290397160b5ef5.jpg
0023ae9bcf230d1fc65d0b.jpg

Bonus!  :lol:
Cao_Cao___Sexyness_in_a_Coffin_by_ARCD.jpg

Yeah, i know hes not particularly medieval, but close

A small info
Cao Cao ?; 155 – 15 March 220), style name Mengde, was a warlord and the penultimate Chancellor of the Eastern Han Dynasty who rose to great power in the final years of the dynasty. As one of the central figures of the Three Kingdoms period, he laid the foundations for what was to become the state of Cao Wei and was posthumously honoured as "Emperor Wu of Wei". Although he is often portrayed as a cruel and merciless tyrant, Cao Cao has also been praised as a brilliant ruler and military genius who treated his subordinates like his family. He was also skilled in poetry and martial arts and wrote many war journals
While historical records indicate Cao Cao as a brilliant ruler, he was represented as a cunning and deceitful man in Chinese opera, where his character is given a white facial makeup to reflect his treacherous personality. When Luo Guanzhong wrote the historical novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms, he took much of his inspiration from Chinese opera

An ancient king,

King Fornjotr Of Kvenland

robert_ii_excommunication_1875.jpg
Sweden_Vikings01_full.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Baldur_son_of_Odin_medium.jpg
2881.jpg
p.jpg

I think i have heard an rumor that King Robert Bruce is decentend of Fornjotr, but then it might mean that Robert is originaly, kvenish, lappish or finnish!  :eek:

Holmgaardviking said:
None of these pictures gives a clue on how the man looked, forexampel the fourth pictures is suppose to be the god Odin and the fourth is problaby a viking reenactor.

The coin, the man on the throne are 100% correct, sadly no body realy has a clear idea what Fornjotr looked like, no writers or drawers in finland in the early medieval, but there are few pictures from modern day that show him, but there is a lil mythologial thing in the man too, hes said to be a giant, but what i've heard hes real

poledejak said:
Sorry, but how can i add this in the game?
I tried typing "anced" in a Brf-editor ", but... i have error: get_shader failed for: specular_shader_noskin_high_Inst

Open up the BRF file you downloaded, go to the materials section, there is a Material titled "1257helmets_3", in the Shaders box to the right you'll see this first few letters "specular_shader_noskin..." It should end with Instanced, but somehow I cut off the anced, so just type that back in, click Save and that should fix it.

chaos marine said:
Hey is there any way to fix this weird texture problem with Joan's helm?
mb4cropped.jpg

That's weird, I haven't seen that one. Go into the BRF File > find the "Joan_Helmet" mesh > make sure it's using "helm_2" as the material > Then check the material "helm_2" and be sure it's got joan_helm for DiffuseA > helm-2_n for Bumpmap > and helm-2_s for Specular > the Spec RGB should all be 20.000's > Coeff 10.000 > and the Flag should be 720.

Not too much longer guys, next week/weekend I should be all settled into the new place and be able to continue the project. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom