The Helvetii Tribe (EU/NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

IL_Scippio said:
You always say that and then you die first.

Scippio, Kebab is the most skilled player in the world.

''Don't **** with me ''dawg''

Man that just gonna make me rage from roman legion and create barbarian tribe, so i can kick your acteaon british arse

Good Luck from
gruppenbildvhj3l.jpg

1. What's your ingame name? HedgeHog
2. What's your steam name? HedgeHog™
3. Your timezone and country. GMT +1  The Netherlands
4. Do you got Teamspeak 3 (Microphone optional) Yes i got Teamspeak 3 + a good mic
5. Do you think you're mature enough to join us? Yes, i was in many regiments (Napoleonic Wars) and they thougt i was mature enough.
6. Tell me something about yourself. My name is Niek :smile: and i live in The Netherlands. i love gaming most of the day if i dont do homework im on my pc :grin:

1. What's your ingame name? PingWang12
2. What's your steam name? jelle122
3. Your timezone and country. Netherlands +1
4. Do you got Teamspeak 3 (Microphone optional) I have  mic and ts3
5. Do you think you're mature enough to join us? Yes. I ignore every swear to me.
6. Tell me something about yourself. Not so good english. Game pretty much. 12years old. Dont like to talk very much in ts3

hedgehog12 said:
1. What's your ingame name? HedgeHog
2. What's your steam name? HedgeHog™
3. Your timezone and country. GMT +1  The Netherlands
4. Do you got Teamspeak 3 (Microphone optional) Yes i got Teamspeak 3 + a good mic
5. Do you think you're mature enough to join us? Yes, i was in many regiments (Napoleonic Wars) and they thougt i was mature enough.
6. Tell me something about yourself. My name is Niek :smile: and i live in The Netherlands. i love gaming most of the day if i dont do homework im on my pc :grin:

PingWang12 said:
1. What's your ingame name? PingWang12
2. What's your steam name? jelle122
3. Your timezone and country. Netherlands +1
4. Do you got Teamspeak 3 (Microphone optional) I have  mic and ts3
5. Do you think you're mature enough to join us? Yes. I ignore every swear to me.
6. Tell me something about yourself. Not so good english. Game pretty much. 12years old. Dont like to talk very much in ts3

Both are accepted. Your tags and other information will be given directly through steam. Welcome to Helvetii. :smile:

1. What's your ingame name? Aron
2. What's your steam name? Aron  (aron1900 as login nameDUHU)
3. Your timezone and country. GMT+ ONE sweden
4. Do you got Teamspeak 3 (Microphone optional) Yes and a michrophone
5. Do you think you're mature enough to join us? I doubt it but i can try.
6. Tell me something about yourself. I am Aron. I like to kill people  :lol: :lol:

1. What's your ingame name? : I Shall be Seer_Nalyd
2. What's your steam name? : BannerBearer¬Normanguy
3. Your timezone and country.: im from England
4. Do you got Teamspeak 3 (Microphone optional) : Yes I have TS
5. Do you think you're mature enough to join us? : Yes. i'd think so
6. Tell me something about yourself : I have played M&B warband too much. seriously. an unhealthy amount

Back
Top Bottom