The Gulag: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried sieging Fort Tolf and everything was going fine until I broke their door. The door just flipped upside down and I was able to get in through a small hole but once I got in the game crashed on me (Mount and Blade Warband has stopped responding...). I was just wondering if this was a problem on my end

I've noticed a few bugs.

- Seems that the nordic villages are glitched (you spawn underground along with other peasants and can't talk to the elder)
- You can kill the conductor though he will respawn if you leave and re-enter.
- honestly I'm not sure if it's a bug, but i threw a grenade once at an enemy and it exploded on me even though i hit the enemy who was very far away from me
- Some of the rifles are pretty glitched. if you try to zoom while aiming the crosshair will only get bigger. The only way to zoom is to zoom before aiming. the third person aiming is also a bit strange and if you're mounted the camera will go in the horse.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the training ground "bow" training is bugged.

-Highlight on the grenade bug..
Haven't use a grenade myself but the explosion (my Swehrmachts use it) always kill me even though I was a few hundred meters away.
Always pray that they don't use em :/

-Some of the model can be fix.. hair clippin through hat, that kind of stuff.

-Can't do rescue prisoner mission cause the entrance to the prison is missing (this one at Fort Haringoth)

-Some castle seems to cause my system to crash each time I enter, though that might be my system.

That's all I found for now. Lovin the mod :grin:

SirAnwar11 said:
Haven't use a grenade myself but the explosion (my Swehrmachts use it) always kill me even though I was a few hundred meters away.

-Can't do rescue prisoner mission cause the entrance to the prison is missing (this one at Fort Haringoth)

-Some castle seems to cause my system to crash each time I enter, though that might be my system.

Can you tell me which models are clipping so I can fix them?

Chalk said:
SirAnwar11 said:

Well the only one I found was the merc cap.. It's pretty small. Plus, it doesn't affect the male character much since their hair is shorter.
Got some problem with the gasmask when on fps. You can see bits of it around the screen.
And I can actually shoot and reload the machine gun (the swazian 42) on horseback! (don't fix that XD)

SirAnwar11 said:
Chalk said:
SirAnwar11 said:

Well the only one I found was the merc cap.. It's pretty small. Plus, it doesn't affect the male character much since their hair is shorter.
Got some problem with the gasmask when on fps. You can see bits of it around the screen.
And I can actually shoot and reload the machine gun (the swazian 42) on horseback! (don't fix that XD)

I'll check it out, but if it isn't big enough to really cause any big problems I'm not going to bother fixing it. If you find any major clipping issues let me know

In addition to the death by explosion when far from the enemy [mortars? grenades?], which is very annoying, found the following

problems/bugs:

Get the mission to report to the marshal, and after doing so, the mission remains stuck in the 'notes' folder.

The mission to 'follow the spy' is borked- the person who is to notify you of the spy does not appear.

Refugee parties are stuck on the map at various places.

All in all though, am very pleased with the mod.  Looking forward to the new 1.7 version.

[ Am playing with the latest 1.6 w/patch version.]

I got one. The  White Vaegirs troops seem to follow me around and keep asking me what I want every 3 seconds, Which causes me to get annoyed with them and kill them on sight lol.

Halmar is underwater (and possibly some other towns), Nord villages are invisible, strange black and white flags in Khergit land, strange start equipment (A sniper rifle with no ammunition and the broken AK come to mind), the merchant is a shirtless and bald deformed man. Oh, and many cities are under the wrong faction. Such as New Yalen owned by Swazis, Tulga owned by Rhodoks, and some more. These bugs seem like some kind of apocalyptic omens for Calradia  :lol:.

Capt. Snow said:
Halmar is underwater (and possibly some other towns), Nord villages are invisible, strange black and white flags in Khergit land, strange start equipment (A sniper rifle with no ammunition and the broken AK come to mind), the merchant is a shirtless and bald deformed man. Oh, and many cities are under the wrong faction. Such as New Yalen owned by Swazis, Tulga owned by Rhodoks, and some more. These bugs seem like some kind of apocalyptic omens for Calradia  :lol:.

I don't think this should be a bug, this should be part of the game, cities under wrong faction's rule, to simulate the chaos in Europe after WWI.

djogloc02 said:
Capt. Snow said:

I don't think this should be a bug, this should be part of the game, cities under wrong faction's rule, to simulate the chaos in Europe after WWI.
I'm pretty sure the Third Reich didn't own New York, or that Italy made moves into Mongolia/China.

Using artillery grenades in towns makes you explode. Really ****ing annoying when the artillery hits you in the head even though you tossed the grenade FAR AWAY from you.

Well, I have enlisted for a Helvetian army. But after we had won a battle, the decision to imprison or free the captured enemy commander came to me... shouldn't it have gone to my army's commander? But things get weirder now:

Later, I requested a meeting with my commander. When he popped up, he said "I yeld" and I could take him as prisioner or free him. :???: Whether I choose to take him as prisioner or free him, nothing happened, except for his opinion of me which lowered or increased depending on what I choose to do with him.

As a result, I can't request a leave from the army, because when I request a meeting with the commander, this weird bug happens.

Tried it for a bit, but my PC can't handle the load for long.

Here's what i noticed before the C++ runtime error laid claim:
- did the tutorial quest and got a lot of loot.
- gas-masked soldiers guarding the forts threaten to kill me. (Quite creepy ...)
- my character is the father-in-law of every faction leader
- Commander Pistol is an Axegun without the axe, therefore useless.
- for some places, travelling to a village center either sends you at the bottom of a lake or the buildings aren't generated.
- the Characters page from Notes shows every NPC there is. Or at least tries to...
- the Locations page shows all of the neutral parties as belonging to my character of the Player Faction

cheers

not really, I still read it and try to fix what I can. We don't have the time to reply to every single report. But we do see them.

For the next version I've already fixed 80% of the freelancer infinite loops

ScreamingCommie said:
not really, I still read it and try to fix what I can. We don't have the time to reply to every single report. But we do see them.

For the next version I've already fixed 80% of the freelancer infinite loops

Thanks for the reply, it is good to see activity.

Sorta a gamebreaking bug for me currently, the artillery grenades seem to be bugged. Everytime one of my Allies in the nords throws one, i watch both me and the enemy explode, and I've been getting friendly fired for like every battle it seems. I even stay far back, because I'm sniping, and this happens. :/

Otherwise very nice mod

Hi I´m not sure if is a problem with my computer but an error occurs every time a try to "walk in the streets" in order to talk to the guildmaster. I have the latest version of the mod and the latest hotfix.
62phpa

Back
Top Bottom