The Gulag: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Report bugs here.

Before you post, make sure you installed correctly; by deleting old versions of The Red Wars entirely before installing new ones. Only post here if you are using the latest version of the mod. Also make sure you started a new game after installing, as each update is not savegame compatible.

In addition, please read the thread to some degree to see if anyone has already posted your issue, and maybe even resolved it.

Thanks.

The village of Redfield (near the coast on the Balion landmass, not far from Jelkala in the other side of the sea) belongs to the Rhodoks instead of Balion.
A few handguns (the Khergit Mauser C96, the Swuger, the one who looks like a Japanese Nambu Type 14, and a couple of others) are glitched, they are displayed as a holster flying in front of the unit's belly.
The Khergit boots (I don't remember the exact name, it's the one which icon is weirdly oriented) aren't displayed correctly on the characters.
Several headgears, gasmasks and hairstyles are displayed on the same time with stupid visuals: a guy whose braids go through his cap, long beard and long hair through gasmask.
Kaiser Wilhelm's dialog when the party reaches a Vaegir's town is an unaltered line from Alayen dialogs.
Caravan guards still use some medieval gear, although it may be caused by the Beta state of the mod instead of a bug.

Found some bugs:

1. the mod crashes during loading on a linux OS. Checked rgl log and found the culprit file - "Scoops_putinvaegir****.brf". The game tried to load "scoops_..." but the actual name of the file was "Scoops_...". So i've renamed the file and it worked. Linux differentiates between lowercase and uppercase letters in filenames. Please keep it consistent :smile:

2. some kind of a compatibility error in rgl log:
Module is not compatible with Warband, module will load all new compatibility resources.
Loading compatibility resources:
Loading Resource  arabian_horses
Loading Resource  arabian_castle
Loading Resource  armors_d
etc ...

Female faces have an extra set of eyes and a scar above their mouth, it looks like there's another smaller head combined with the actual head, also, it seems a few towns have some problems like no prison entrance, which is game breaking since without a prison entrance, you can't complete rescuing a lord, and you cant leave. I've also noticed a train conductor in robes was helping me clear out the guards. Oh, Swazia is possible to leave via a gap near the main building. Last thing is some pistols are off kilter, either pointing down (Commanders Pistol and a few others) or up (That pistol with a butt stock).

Helvetian troops should be nerfed - i killed 150 swazi soldiers with 60 spec ops. And i had minimal loses. Just like khergit lancers in original m&b. Also i managed to get the best stuff in the game that way, and by that i mean, the most op armour.

Balion is unplayable in custom battles, the faction's troop are just a bunch of unarmed half-naked men who are only named "Player".

So far gas masks are still off to the side of you, and I've attacked white vaegirs a few times and now when I go in to attack them it says "Here is that bastard Michael Koestler" (my player name) and I can't left click to continue, now matter how many times I've clicked, I end up having to restart the game.

Balion troops have a number of small issues.

Recruits have pistols, but no ammunition
Snipers can "upgrade" into sergeants
Neither cavalry types are guaranteed a horse
Soldiers, sergeants, and lieutenants have no melee weapons
Lieutenants and sergeants should probably have their names swapped

djogloc02 said:
The problem with the female faces is well know, but in 1.5 I didn't see this bug.
Here's what I mean with the extra set of eyes:
4816653DE50CF9588D7A29B827491190D3E42AF8
Oh, and the churches seem to be really bright during night time.
2E1FC416CD4626E44CB4DAE9BF746C21D700B3D9

I´m having a strange game-breaking bug

When i try to play warband normally, i can play with EVERYTHING in the highest and the biggest battle sizer, but when i try to just walk in the streets in the mod appears a runtime error and the game crashes to desktop ( even if i have everything at the lowest ).

Kishinz said:

When i try to play warband normally, i can play with EVERYTHING in the highest and the biggest battle sizer, but when i try to just walk in the streets in the mod appears a runtime error and the game crashes to desktop ( even if i have everything at the lowest ).
Have you tried restarting your computer?

Froi said:
Kishinz said:

Have you tried restarting your computer?

Already reinstalled warband and the computer, nothing seems to work! It´s a strange bug, the scenario does not even appear, it just immediately crashes after the click, the mod is not heavy on my pc, runs very smoothly, no lag at all.

Back
Top Bottom