The Gulag: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

I must say that it do not surprise me that someone have problems with that part of the mod, though he should try around all the places to see if they all crash his game.

I have found personally that it is a performance issue that causes his game to choke so hard it dies, I myself got 3,5 GHz of processor power and 8 GB of ram, and it takes several seconds to load some town scenes, specially praven and other large areas. I believe that optimization will do the trick.

Just my two cents, there is nothing really wrong other than his game dying because of an overload I believe.

Valon said:
I must say that it do not surprise me that someone have problems with that part of the mod, though he should try around all the places to see if they all crash his game.

I have found personally that it is a performance issue that causes his game to choke so hard it dies, I myself got 3,5 GHz of processor power and 8 GB of ram, and it takes several seconds to load some town scenes, specially praven and other large areas. I believe that optimization will do the trick.

Just my two cents, there is nothing really wrong other than his game dying because of an overload I believe.

I´ve got an Intel Core i7 3.40GHz and 4gb of ram, maybe it´s because of the ram, but i don´t know, i´ll try to load up other places, the only one i tried to now was Praven.

Edit: Ok, so i discovered that i just have crashes in towns, villages nor castles crash, but every town seems to crash, i tried Swadia, Praven, Curaw, Sargoth, every town, i tried to go to the streets in different ways ( Arena, tavern, hall ) none of them work, it always ends up in crash.

Have you tried playing on lower graphics, even put DirectX 7, and then see if your game still crashes.

I have 2 gigs of RAM and game is running smoothly . Maybe its because i dont fill my 14 year old computer with useless malware and s*it

I run on a laptop with 6 gigs of ram, I occasionally get lag spikes when I first load up. But never crash, Even running a bunch of dev tools and in edit mode which uses more memory.

i no see that report so... (maybe i need new eyes ) )
1) Arena: Take a bow and knife! Arrows? Arrows for kids!.
Man who random give bow, no take arrows

2) vaegir cavalarys: its suck on weapon skills. And it no have weapon for close battle (it try use a hands when some one too close).
Special add other cavalery troop

ps: i think need work witch skills on officers.

3) Vaegir Frontovik: no all have rifles (only empty hands)

4) Okhotnik pistol: strange aiming animation when sit:
stand aiming (normal)
sit aiming(strange)

5)Ugly womens:

6) who it's guys?:

sorry for bad english.

I saw one of my issues, but I'll repeat it here anyway.

1) No prison entrance in Sargoth, and presumably other towns according to other players.
2) The trains don't seem to work. I tell the conductor where I want to go, pay him, and I get a loading screen and then I'm brought to the town entrance screen for where I started. The difference is, now I can't leave. He's also a valid target. I've developed a nasty habit of shooting the conductor when I ride through a town, but I guess that's on me, not you.
3) This could just be me, but I can't get guns to fire on full auto. It's possible that I'm imagining it with my troops, but they seem able to use SMGs and machine guns on full auto without any issue.

I've noticed that if you run the game on directx 7 (which I generally have to do if I don't want crippling lag during battles since I have a horrible PC) it has a few different issues than running the game in directx 9, like gasmasks work in 9 but not 7 and so on.

In my game, the enemy troops (at least the Nords, didn't play enough to see if it happens with others units) often "lose" their body (I still see the boots, hands, and head) when they are in middle-range and far-range from me.

"Rescue or Ransom Lords" Quest is a bit Broken. Sneaking into towns gives you the Vanilla Beggar's Rags and Staff. Troop Placements means you're most likely going to have 3 or 4 guys shooting you from range. Generally ends up with you dead or about dead by the time you get into the Prison itself.

Char said:
"Rescue or Ransom Lords" Quest is a bit Broken. Sneaking into towns gives you the Vanilla Beggar's Rags and Staff. Troop Placements means you're most likely going to have 3 or 4 guys shooting you from range. Generally ends up with you dead or about dead by the time you get into the Prison itself.

Oh, the Pilgrim suit needs to be remade into, like, the classic noir trenchcoat and fedora, and the infiltration gear changed to, say, a revolver and a dagger/butcher knife.

so much light,so much bright in night.

0nhuWE4l.jpg

My game always slow down when I play with Rhodoks (or is it because I am fighting agaisnt Sarranids? Well) and it crashes on Shariz, even playing on Directx 7.

In a Balion city I was ambushed by some bandits as I chose to go to the tavern. Two spawned but I was only able to see one of them, so after killing one i was stuck in the battle unable to reach the other bandit. Saved game and exited to fix.

1. Majority of troops don't have melee weapons, so they fight hand-to-hand when you get closer.
2. Cavalry units without horses (e.g. swazi and rhodoks top-tier cavalry)
3. Texture bugs in some places (e.g. in Praven armory)
4. Manhunters hunts for White Vaegirs. Also I can't help Sarranids (friendly) against jihadists (hostile).
5. Bandits in Praven spawns in fountain  :lol:
6. No "leave" option in first menu when speaking to Trainman

Back
Top Bottom