In Progress The guard units inside towns, castles, prisons have improper culture and descriptions info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Poopsoid

Recruit
Summary: When coming to the contact of guard units inside of towns, castles, prisons scenes - you can find that their description info is wrong. For example, it is stated that the unit is Imperial Veteran Archer but in reality it has no any bow and holds only a long spear and a sword, or it is stated that the unit is Sturgian Haevy Spearman but it weilds no any spear except of the sword, etc, etc. This issue is encountered everywhere with all the cultures.
How to Reproduce: See screens, find guard units on streets, inside halls, in the prisons etc., and see their description info.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 1080
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: i5
RAM: 12
Motherboard: Asus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Last edited:
As an addition to the issue:

Those guardians are changed every time when entering/exiting a lord hall. Moreover, after exit - there appear even guardians from other factions, not only nord...
Here are screens:

Last edited:
The issues are still ingame (newly updated 1.7 version).
- Pls check these things because its very annoying untill now to meet guardians of other rival factions at, for example, Sturgian (I play as Sturgian) towns, castles, prisons scenes (inside and outside, along the streets)..., after entering and exiting lord halls and prisons the previously seen guard is changed to another random culture men, but it is unnecessary so because it also happens when you enter town or castle for the first time and there is no need to enter/exit its buildings - the bug is already obvious...
- Also, the guardian description info does not coinside with his view, for example it is stated that the soldier with a heavy long spear is an Imperial Trained Archer which is wrong and wierd (there is no any bow at his back or left side but only a spear and sword) and so on in many other wrong descriptions...
- Also, the two already reported issues can happen both together: another culture plus improper description info...
Pls check and fix. Still like this game very much, keep up good work :wink:

Last edited:
The issue is still actual for 1.8.0 as well. After several procedures of enter/get out of Lord Hall (I checked and it happened after the 5th getting out), one can encounter guardians (inside or outside) of the rival culture instead of the one the hall belongs to at present time ...

Back
Top Bottom