The Grodragi Chronicles begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

TIREFUNK

Recruit
I don't think unifying the world once is the end of this game.

In this new round,
I've been playing this game for over 2,000 hours
I will use all the know-how I have acquired and all the mods I like to write my own epic.

I plan to draw the rise and fall of a family and the Calradia continent that is passed on to the third generation.

To achieve that story, a total of three unifications are required.

A brief configuration is as follows.

-Generation 1 - the beginning of a legend

Anagi, son of Sturgia's nameless blacksmith, lost his parents to robbers.

He enlists in the military to survive.

And after a long time, he reigned as a powerful emperor who unified the continent of Calradia.

-2nd generation - the expelled son. rebellion of the prince.

The emperor's first son, Knib, is expelled from the family for assassinating the leader of the Komnos family.

And Knib immediately begins to walk the path of a full-fledged outlaw.

After establishing his own family, he rebels against the empire his father had built by reuniting the children of darkness who commit murder and plunder to form an army.

-3rd Generation - The world is turned upside down.

The rebellion of Knib was successful, and the Grodragi family fell.
Ingnium, who inherited the throne from his father, is executed at the hands of his half-brother, Knib.
The first unified empire that prospered under the wings of the gray dragon collapsed like that at the hands of the worst heretic born to the first emperor.
The world is now engulfed in chaos with the flames of the black dragon,

Warlords from all over the continent, who had bowed their heads for a while under the mighty force and mercy of the first emperor, each declared their independence and stood up.

When the continent entered the era of war again,

In a small town at the edge of the southern desert where the sandy wind blows
An orphan who inherited the blood of both the northern and southern peoples is plowing the field with a plow to survive today.
Not knowing that he was the hidden bloodline of the great man who once knelt down all the prominent heroes of the continent and unified the world...

96Pku8C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom