The Great War: Multi-Player Events

Users who are viewing this thread

I just got this mod and the single player is amazing... I dont even like single player! Whens the next multiplayer event?!?! If its not for a while or you just have no idea when to plan one for; is there no one that could set up a server?! Thanks, Backslash

Col_Backsplash said:
I just got this mod and the single player is amazing... I dont even like single player! Whens the next multiplayer event?!?! If its not for a while or you just have no idea when to plan one for; is there no one that could set up a server?! Thanks, Backslash
Next multiplayer event will be after the next release. Which I am not really sure when that will come out, but it shouldn't be too far in the future.
As for other people that play it on any sort of regular basis there is Celticpred and his friends. If you contact him you might be able to join one or two of his games.
Also Chaz, the hoster of these events, is often asking me if anyone wants to play a game. So maybe he might like to play.

Any way, I'm glad you like the mod and hopefully you can get to play a game or two before the next event :smile:

Cool, Cool. Thanks Joe. Oh and might I make a suggestion? I love the tribe factions, but are they getting anymore armour? Although loving the naked fantic feel, no pun intended :grin: (Damn im dirty! :razz:)
If you'd like any help with modeling/texturing me and my mate do a bit for our regiment on MM. We have sorta stolen and edited a few models to create this pack, but its only in our regiment and its not really being relesed anywhere but never mind thats a story for another day :razz:. We'd make the models/textures from scratch for New Elegante.

Col_Backsplash said:
Cool, Cool. Thanks Joe. Oh and might I make a suggestion? I love the tribe factions, but are they getting anymore armour? Although loving the naked fantic feel, no pun intended :grin: (Damn im dirty! :razz:)
If you'd like any help with modeling/texturing me and my mate do a bit for our regiment on MM. We have sorta stolen and edited a few models to create this pack, but its only in our regiment and its not really being relesed anywhere but never mind thats a story for another day :razz:. We'd make the models/textures from scratch for New Elegante.
Are you any good at making armour/body models? I am quite bad at it (due to the rigging which screws it up at the end), which is why there isn't much armour.

Im the texturing guy, My m8's the Model man :grin: We work as a team though so yea I quess we are. Why what would you need in particular?

Col_Backsplash said:
Im the texturing guy, My m8's the Model man :grin: We work as a team though so yea I quess we are. Why what would you need in particular?
This probably isn't relevant to talk about it here, in the multiplayer events thread. I'll PM you

Hazzardevil said:
I'd be interested in joining this event, should I message you by steam details Joe or do I just look for the server on the night?
Well I don't know exactly when the next one will be hosted since I no longer have anyone who can host. But steam is a useful method of communication and one I use to contact others interested as well, when and if it does next happen.

Back
Top Bottom