The Great War: Multi-Player Events

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay everyone, fun game. Also it went on for quite a while, 3 hours to be precise. Thanks to all for coming
We will do this again next week, same time again.
Also I will do my best to fix whatever is up with the patch, it could be that some people had not downloaded it or more likely it is broken in some way.
Please post screenshots if you have any

My understanding was that after the server had been restarted (prior to the event's initiation), it was no longer working properly. Was that the case?

MrJullof said:
Don't have any screenshots unfortunately :sad:  But it was a fun game indeed!  :mrgreen:
Thanks, hope to see you again next week
YourStepDad said:
I do have a few. Will post them tomorrow :wink:
Awesome I'll add them to the second post
Nate said:
My understanding was that after the server had been restarted (prior to the event's initiation), it was no longer working properly. Was that the case?
Well there were some unidentified problems. But the event went on till 12:30AM GMT

Crossbow Joe said:
MrJullof said:
Don't have any screenshots unfortunately :sad:  But it was a fun game indeed!  :mrgreen:
Thanks, hope to see you again next week
YourStepDad said:
I do have a few. Will post them tomorrow :wink:
Awesome I'll add them to the second post
Nate said:
Well there were some unidentified problems. But the event went on till 12:30AM GMT

They're not that good I'm afraid. But at least something to remember the event by. :wink:

YourStepDad said:
They're not that good I'm afraid. But at least something to remember the event by. :wink:
I don't need some sort of professional photoshoot. But I only took 5 screenshots, two of them of them of the same thing. And only one worth showing. I completely forgot to

In that case, we can compete. :lol:

Here's me, engaging combat with some dirty Imperial...I think I won that one, but I'm not sure. :razz:
scaled.php
A little something I did while waiting for you guys to try and find my server. :razz:
scaled.php
Shoep and I, awaiting the imperial charge
scaled.php
Darn how you got your asses kicked that round. :razz:

scaled.php
The only screenshot of the famous duel I managed to capture. :cry:

justignatius said:
Hey guys try playing 1860's Old America it's a whole new experience :grin: !! 
                      :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

IT"S AWESOME!!!    :cool:

1. It's very impolite to recruit for another mod like this.
2. At least post something that's even related to this mod
3. The smiley faces don't particularly help your case.
4. I prefer this mod, and i have played both, thank you.

On topic:

The event was fun, despite some... Issues :smile: I'll be looking forward to the next event i'll be able to join, which won't be next week however, unless it's on a Friday this time.

( Edit: Spellcheck  :roll: )

I'm all up for consistency, so i voted Saturday 9 and Saturday 10 PM GMT. Hope to see you guys there. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom