The Great Bannerlord Mod Ideas Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Ancient Greece mod with all their Phalanxes and ramming ships, Illyrians, dacians, Thracians, Celts!

Witcher universe but entirely focused on the nations and their politics and wars instead of monsters and Witcher’s.

I don't know, maybe like a mount and blade: warband overhaul for (you know?) bannerlord, so i can enjoy a sense of lore and characters I was already attached to when I was a child.

How about moddeling Imperial arenas
after the Hippodrome of Constantinople

Iv3x0o5.jpg
1280px-Cambridge%2C_Trinity_College%2C_ms._O.17.2_%2820%29.jpg

Deploying traps. Just like in Total War.

Imagine Archers that deploy stakes to stop cavalry from charging into them... *shudders*.

Also a mod making it harder for cav to go uphill, it always feels waaaay too easy for horsemen to climb a steep hill.

Why normies think that modders care about what normies want? Unless they have patreon ofcourse (but then its gonna be pricey).

Arrow deflection could be really good if its done correctly, i like that idea of full plates having few spots on their armor that can have arrows deflect upon it
Not possible at the moment (we were already looking into it). Hitboxes need total rework in order for armor bouncing and glacing blows to be implemented properly.

Back
Top Bottom