The Great Bannerlord Mod Ideas Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

There are like 5 threads of this but whatever I'll just keep asking for an STORY ADVENTURE RPG SET IN SCENES NO ARMIES. Or maybe scenes, sieges, you know Kingdom Come like, but given how moddable is Bannerlord fantasy story mods could find their way into this

for me a roman republic era in the same timeline as Rome total war
a Warhammer mod with a good magic system and a crusader mod of course

Since I like the setting and the factions a lot more than the original Warband (The Migration Period and the prospect of having an Empire to unite is much more interesting than generic medieval ages stuff) I'm hoping you'll be able to more easily mod Native piecemeal like you would Skyrim or Fallout rather than having to rely on big overhauls like Floris where theres some stuff you like and some stuff you don't.

Perhaps its easier to mod Native directly than I think. I've never tried. But the impression I got was modding was done through separate modulus.

i may want to change my current dbz ‘mb warband mod’ to a “bannerlord version”

bandicam_2020-01-22_02-50-46-361.mp4_20200122_031517003.jpg

Since I like the setting and the factions a lot more than the original Warband (The Migration Period and the prospect of having an Empire to unite is much more interesting than generic medieval ages stuff) I'm hoping you'll be able to more easily mod Native piecemeal like you would Skyrim or Fallout rather than having to rely on big overhauls like Floris where theres some stuff you like and some stuff you don't.

Perhaps its easier to mod Native directly than I think. I've never tried. But the impression I got was modding was done through separate modulus.
With you there. Being able to use smaller submods to make our own Native would be amazing. First one I'd do for Native itself is to reduce the amount of time travelling crusader era stuff for Vlandia to make them look more like Normans C.11th century.
_eFA-.jpg
vEjOx.jpg

And make Battania actually look like Gaels and Britons.
v5Fha.png
liPM8.jpg
hGHOd.png
D-a1G.jpg

mostly some cRPG-ish mod. Normal Battle/Siege rounds, but with a persistent character you can level up/buy equipment for on a website with the gold earned ingame

Napoleonic Wars would also be fun, playing drums "für den Kaiser" all day every day :>

More interesting clans which could rise to the faction status, with improved troop trees once they do so.

Also, a mod that completely overhauls relationships and adds many quests.

A mod that allows me to put all the mods in a single file, I remember when I used PFM for Rome 2 and add all the mods there.

Back
Top Bottom