The Great Bannerlord Mod Ideas Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Submit your mod ideas for people that have modding skills,who i envy to death.

I have a idea i suggested a while ago.
It is basically a Total War Attila port for Bannerlord.

It should have it's own map of Europe,now this is a problem since we don't yet know anything about how big of a world map can you make for Bannerlord,but there i suggested that it should really have it's own map of Early middle ages Europe.I think Total war Attila devs did a great job with their map and cities,so i think you should take inspiration from there.

Now this next suggestion hangs on the tooth of my previous one,and that is the amount of factions..But if we can make a map that is similar to the TW:Attila one,then i think the mod should try to grasp as many cultures as it can,so - obviously the Eastern and Western roman empire,the celtic tribes of England and Ireland,the germanic tribes of Europe,The Slavs in the east,the Huns obviously,and the middle eastern factions..I know what this sounds like,slightly stupid to ask to add a million factions,but as i said,the mod should not have to get the quantity of factions but to grasp as many cultures as it can,and then look at the number of factions.

The equipment should be as historically accurate as it can be,if possible.

I don't know if there should be a story mode or not,i personally don't care,but it's always welcome.

So as i said when i made this suggestion,a while ago,i wish this mod,if it came out,became a DLC for the game,like Viking Conquest became for Warband.
I sure as hell would pay for a DLC with this time setting,and if it was as well done as Viking Conquest was.

Anyways,that's my suggestion.
Thanks for reading,if you have a suggestion of your own,feel free to submit your idea below.
Ok bye.

SturgiaStrong said:
Anno Domini 1257 for Bannerlord please
Pretty much 1257AD yeah.

But a similar system like attila where the mongol hordes don't live in cities but rather plunder towns and move in massive hordes would be fun to play as or fun to defend from

ASOIAF has been announced officially for Bannerlord.

I want to see a mercenaries multiplayer mod, and by far my most favourite SP mod, Prophecy of Pendor. There's nothing like Pendor out there for Warband. The amount of polish it has is unreal.

Bannerlord but with the following:

1) Naval Combat mod
2) Custom Banner mod
3) Removal of Faction Colors on Troops mod
4) Ambush mod
5) Up-gradable Villages/Castle Construction mod
6) Diplomacy (and maybe Freelancer) mod
7) Improved and Overhauled Textures mod

We get all this and baby we got a stew going!

I would like to create an utility mod that everyone can implement in their own mods if they like.
The utility mod will be created to add level of realism and fear immersion. Watch this youtube video, you will not be disappointed. I can imagine that the mod will be important in Bannerlord setting as there are yet no full plate, however some troops may carry parts of plates and I want the arrows hitting the plate to be accurate with the horrifying loud crash and deflection. Also the arrows hitting plate will get destroyed too.

Hit me up if you want to cooperate!

TimotheusTheReal said:
I would like to create an utility mod that everyone can implement in their own mods if they like.
The utility mod will be created to add level of realism and fear immersion. Watch this youtube video, you will not be disappointed. I can imagine that the mod will be important in Bannerlord setting as there are yet no full plate, however some troops may carry parts of plates and I want the arrows hitting the plate to be accurate with the horrifying loud crash and deflection. Also the arrows hitting plate will get destroyed too.

Arrow deflection could be really good if its done correctly, i like that idea of full plates having few spots on their armor that can have arrows deflect upon it

TimotheusTheReal said:

I like the idea. There is already a system in Bannerlord for projectiles to bounce off surfaces, which would work great with armour.

John the Roleplayer said:
Gab-AG. said:
... There is already a system in Bannerlord for projectiles to bounce off surfaces...

Interesting. Is that a visual effect only, or can the bouncing arrow still have an impact?
visual, also you can take back arrows and throwing weapons from Corpses and shield

Come to think of it, there never was a proper mod representing Medieval Europe/Western Europe Multiplayer mod in Warband. I would love to see a variety of well crafted historical mods like Vikingr, Rome at War, Deluge in Bannerlord, with lots of eras to cover and lots of people that play it. Localised conflicts, smaller regions and so forth would make for great events.

And I have great internal hopes the engine and extended moddability will be more suitable for modern/sci-fi mods :fruity:

Mod that will make Western Empire to have dark ages Western Roman Empire look, as it was originally intended
bannerlord1.jpg

ZHOk9kqTURBXy83ODdjZjA1NzYyYTI1NDk5YjRlM2E4OTBiMzU0Y2Y5MS5qcGVnkpUDAADNAoTNAWqTBc0DFM0BvIGhMAE

Back
Top Bottom