The Great and Powerful Original Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEEHAW!

Good old mega upload finally got the job done.  Yea I know the mod is a rediculous size.  The OSP armour textures alone add like 100mb and the custom music adds another 170mb.  Unpacked the mod is nearly 500mb :shock:  But yea I'm going to edit the OP with the upload. I'll probably try to streamline it.  I cut a bit from it but I didn't want to screw up the mod_brf's by accidently deleting any important textures. Also I still wanna upgrade the mod with more items so I left a few in(the shields in paticular).By the way Chel how did you change the amount of health NPC's get with strength?
DaronK said:
Any chance of Kingdom management getting in there?
I could have added Kingdom Management but it would have gone against the whole point of Berserk which was a commoner struggling and failing to get his own Kingdom.  In the Berserk world(and the world in general truly) you couldn't just conquer your way to being king. Even the Mongol conquests were led by their leader. What I might do is make kingdom management only trigger after the main questline is over that could work.

lol.. its more than half as much as mount and blade itself (its like 900 MB or something :grin:)

Bugger off, will you? If the man doesn't want to add kingdom management, he ****ing won't. And no "plz" will change that. I will download the mod tomorrow, since I'm going to sleep, but this looks promising.

vadermath said:
Bugger off, will you? If the man doesn't want to add kingdom management, he ****ing won't. And no "plz" will change that. I will download the mod tomorrow, since I'm going to sleep, but this looks promising.

I was only playing around you troll..pfftt

Like i have any control over what he does...  (hides puppet strings)

Oh. Okay. Well, actually, after your last post I actually kinda like you. The sad thing is that kind of thing happens a lot around here, so our troll senses have dulled lately, but our flaming senses are razor sharp. Sometimes, it better to just hold off on that kind of sarcasm until after your a Regular.

is there a guide to this i wanna father in the quest im in the part where i faught griffith and got the hawk party

GrayFox said:
is there a guide to this i wanna father in the quest im in the part where i faught griffith and got the hawk party
The main questline(to capture Doldrey and end the war) is triggered when you reach 1000 renown and are working for midland either as a merc or a vassal.  You have to get to 750 renown to become a vassal.  Once Doldrey is captured and that quest ends the main storyline quickbattles will kick into high gear.  Oh and if you get 500 renown the Heavy Whale Knight party will spawn and start attacking Midland.  If you can defeat Adon Boscovitch and his Whale Knights the quickbattle for the Hundred Man Slayer will start.  Hopefully you have good armor by then.  By the way what do you think of the factions so far.  Are they balanced enough or are some stronger? The first part of the quest is simple enough(although the Doldrey battle is tough).  But once you become the Black Swordsman everything is scripted based on your actions and who gets wiped out etc.

GodHandApostole said:
Oh my! You arranged everything! Even the hundred men slayer battle!! Great work, i need to download it.
Thanks for making this  :mrgreen:
Thanks for trying it out. Let me know what you think about the mod too I still have plans to add a few more quests throughout the story arc and tweak the brf shaders on some items.  I am most curious about the balance of the factions. Except for the secret sixth faction I know they will be nigh impossible to beat. You can also try six new quickbattles with new scenes right from the main menu including the hundred man slayer. Most of them are incorporated into the main game too.  The last one is supposed to be impossible(although I know someone will beat it :oops:).

okay, downloadin' now!! :grin:

thanks mate for the job you did...i will try it out and posto some feedback as soon as possible! :grin:

EDIT: it seems that the gatsu's sword texture is missin' since the sword is all white, also i can't hear any music

RE-EDIT: I've started a new game and now the musics work but the sword still appear white (without texture) :???:

(also, what do I have to do after joinin' the hawk's party? raise my reknown and join' the midland kingdom?)

oh, got to try out :razz: I like wrist crossbows xP
and looks good so far, can't wait for the download to finish :mad:

just watch the quick battle and i started to cry  :mrgreen:!!!!

I love u man hahahahahahahahahahah  :lol:!!!!!!!
i was waiting for a things like that for a long time...thank u ^^

Its really good! Congratulations, you made something great. :grin:
You might consider the idea to allow people to choose different paths however; in other words, the Berserk setting is awesome, might be cool to make your own hero since the main story of the manga is something that somehow sounds uncommon (luckily! or the world would be overrun by gods-demons :razz:).
Still something like this will be needed only after finishing the main story line a hundred times, so no worries  :mrgreen:

CinuzIta said:

thanks mate for the job you did...i will try it out and posto some feedback as soon as possible! :grin:

EDIT: it seems that the gatsu's sword texture is missin' since the sword is all white, also i can't hear any music

RE-EDIT: I've started a new game and now the musics work but the sword still appear white (without texture) :???:

(also, what do I have to do after joinin' the hawk's party? raise my reknown and join' the midland kingdom?)
The sword will look fine if you run in dx7 I had the iron_shader_ffp on it which makes all weapons like glow white in dx9 mode. If you open the Brf file the sword is in go to the material tab and look for swordtip_auv change the shader to iron_shader_ps.  But it does have textures. I'll be working on a patch because some of the helms have an odd shadow effect in dx9 mode as well I'll change them to iron_shader_ps and post a patch shortly.  Brf's will be all I need to change so the patch will be small.  And yes you need to join Midland and keep raising your renown.  At 1000 renown the king will give you the quest to conquer Doldrey. The music problem is wierd but I remember experiencing it once. Once I exited out and started again the music started playing see if that works.  It seems to not play the music when you switch the module you are playing in the startup screen.

Berserker Pride said:
CinuzIta said:

The sword will look fine if you run in dx7 I had the iron_shader_ffp on it which makes all weapons like glow white in dx9 mode.  But it does have textures. I'll be working on a patch because some of the helms have an odd shadow effect in dx9 mode as well.  Brf's will be all I need to change so the patch will be small.  And yes you need to join Midland and keep raising your renown.  At 1000 renown the king will give you the quest to conquer Doldrey

oh...okay...so....how do i change from dx9 to dx7?? :razz:

(amazin'!! while i'm writin' it's just started to playin' tell me why from the anime :mrgreen: )

In the configure tab go to options and look for the option that says to play in dx9 mode.  Click on it a set it to dx7.  I'll fix the problem though just found a new shader that seems to work. Dx9 is prettier after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom