The Great and Powerful Original Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Guts also need a few more scars to show that he has gone through many battles. As shown in the pic.

Guts27.jpg

I could add a bunch of scars to Gutt's body by default though.  Every pic of him since childhood has him with a new wound somewhere.  Even by the time he joined the hawks he should have a lot of them.  They won't change though he will just be scarred up.  I guess the best example is when Gutts and Casca are hanging out in the buff.  I'll just add those ones.

Oh, it crashed after i duelled rose, also firing the cf_apostle_spawn error.

Check your code for when you friendly duel someone, it seems to make it try to fire an apostle spawn when they die.

Adding scars to Gutts´ body sounds great. In the manga he is supposed to have them all over is body. That would just add to the story´s immersion.

SupaNinjaMan said:
Oh, it crashed after i duelled rose, also firing the cf_apostle_spawn error.

Check your code for when you friendly duel someone, it seems to make it try to fire an apostle spawn when they die.
I must have accidently left the apostle spawn script in the duel template by accident.  Oh well easily fixed.  And yup forgot to remove it.  Well fixed now.

Could tell us more information about the new faction? Are they bad guys or good guys, even if you don't it won't matter because they are no match to my dragonslayer!

Bad guys all the way.  And won't have peace with anyone.  The autocalc will go heavily in their favor as well.  Well Griffith has the same advantage but he only declares permanent war on the Kushan.  I have it set so they are always the player's enemy.  You won't find many Beast troops as prisoners and beasts and apostles are set to always die it doesn't matter if you lose blunt.  If you do find prisoners in another of your enemies armies feel free to put the beasties to work for you but once they are down they are out for good.

new bug!

I was jumped by looters, and when I crushed their skulls, the conspiracy dialog  appeared, with continue.

I clicked continue, "You got 200 denars", but no window exit, I clicked it again, same thing. After about the twelfth time, I gave up, but I did hear myself level up two or three times.

any reason why this might occur?

Hmm well I'll pick some fights while alone to see if I can replicate it.

It's Zondark the count's most loyal henchman.  This is his second form and the one I will stick with.  You'll fight him once as a human he'll come back with one giant tentacle arm after you cut him down the first time.  Everything you see is part of his body mesh so he will have an invisible weapon and right glove.  I'm gonna make him really fast and he will swing his axe around quickly.  Hopefully the effect ingame looks awesome but the rigging seems to work alright. 

I love openbrf before I had to open the game each and every time I wanted to test rigging.  But yea you'll fight zondark twice.  The second time you fight his monster form I will make his head have the half count sticking out of it.  And yea only headshots will defeat Zondark to make it challenging.

hmmmm i cann't find the ironlauncher.exe =.=
and my game go black screen while fighting first battle as Gambo =.=

The mod files have to be installed into the Mount&blade folder.  Not the berserk folder.  Then look for the new module Revenge of the Berserk.

Berserker Pride said:
The mod files have to be installed into the Mount&blade folder.  Not the berserk folder.  Then look for the new module Revenge of the Berserk.

so i have to put the mod files into mnb folder?
*don put in beserker folder?

Yes in the m&b folder.  And overwrite everything it tells you to.  Also don't worry about Ironlaucher.  It was a function of the old download but caused problems so I took it out.  Then run Revenge of the Berserk which is the new download not your old one Berserk.

yea i just downloaded it this afternoon...and that's what happened to me
goes black screen when i'm fighting the first battle as Gambino =.=
and is already direct 7...and somehow when i play with direct 7....some model are invisble =.= like the chain part disappear
u want me to upload a pic for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom