SP Medieval The Golden Horde (new screens 8th feb)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dreadus, I think you should put what you've got together and give it to the public...that would give you an incentive and maby get someone to help with the drag part of it.

just my .02 cents

edit: and hey, I think you would be suprised at how much people like it :grin:

I heard that this mod was dead/on pause because you were working on the other mod? Can't you just release it since you wont work on it in a while?  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

so.. now that dreadus and python officially refused to perform any further work on this project and released their models.. maybe someone can finally complete the mod? at least as an expansion for vanilla?

well, it was dead just for a little more than a month. Last Days were abandoned by AW for same period, but now he's back. i thought maybe if some capable person could gather all models dreadus and pyton released and make them into a mod, it would be great. doesn't sound like too complicated a job for an experienced modder.

I didnt release them to the public, and I have no plans to. Python is working on implementing all our old items.

For ****'s sake, don't start this again.

IF IT IS EVER RELEASED, YOU ASKING FOR IT ISNT GOING TO MAKE IT COME ANY FASTER.

(in reference to some deleted posts)

Look, it doesn't do one bit of good to do this. Python was interested in (maybe) putting a version out with the models in it. Just leave it be, or post it elsewhere (like in the cuddling topic).

I just got through deleting most of the posts after Dreadus' last one.
To make it crystal clear, any more posts here which are not constructive in some way by people other than Dreadus or Python will be deleted and you may well get a temporary posting ban. Talking about someone indirectly will be considered the same as flaming.

Just take it easy, people.

Back
Top Bottom