The Ghost Machine - Poll: What Are You?

What Are You? (Vote All That Apply; Up to a combination of SEVEN types is possible)

• Fairy-kin

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Ghost

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Lich

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • Ghoul

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Vampire

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Cured Vampire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Cured Werewolf

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Antihero

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • Relicmaster

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Death Itself

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Zombie

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

antihero vampire,like in real life
cause i have natural sharp teeth and i would use any tactic to achieve victory,for great goodness,even if i have to kill 1000000 peoples
like superman in "gods among us"

boring normal mortal native gameplay until level 30? No thanks! While I can't tell which one is my favourite, I can at least tell which ones I don't like much. Almost same thing for red death. Digging so much is quite boring and incompatible with my impatient personality. Plus the fact that you become invincible afterwards and thus makes the combat utterly boring.

Is anyone a cured vampire/werewolf? I'm wondering what the perks are. If no one knows i'll happily go become a cured something or other and post my critique thereof.

UltimateCommander97 said:
Is anyone a cured vampire/werewolf? I'm wondering what the perks are. If no one knows i'll happily go become a cured something or other and post my critique thereof.
Cured vampire/werewolf? It means you're not a vampire/werewolf anymore?

The perks are you get your stats switched back, and you still get to keep the armor. There is also a post-cure dialog choice from the True Apothecary, which gives you one of two godlike weapons that are sitting right there in the room (and which I am surprised nobody has mentioned thus far).

N0ught said:
UltimateCommander97 said:
Cured vampire/werewolf? It means you're not a vampire/werewolf anymore?

The perks are you get your stats switched back, and you still get to keep the armor. There is also a post-cure dialog choice from the True Apothecary, which gives you one of two godlike weapons that are sitting right there in the room (and which I am surprised nobody has mentioned thus far).

I see, thanks for the full and detailed answer.

A pity that you have to sell your soul to do all of this. Antiheroes are like the underdogs.

You don't, losing in combat to vampires or werewolves will give you the plague, sometimes. Just throw yourself at them until you get it.  :grin:

Fancy seeing you here. Fairy-kin don't fly, as they are based on non-flying fairy types. But they get bonuses from using wooden weapons, and have a small sensitivity to solid Iron (the trade good).  :wink:

Gappydave said:
Can you be both cured vampire and cured werewolf?
I believe so, although doing so makes it impossible for you to have either of the plagues again. I have yet to test as a result of slayers disappearing from the face of Calradia for me. You should ask questions in the discoveries forum, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom