SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Users who are viewing this thread

What I mean is that I have 2 folders after unzipping. One is the Gathering Storm. The other is named Module_System 1.143_WoT_MoD_0.2.7a

I know what to do with the Gathering Storm folder but not the Module one.

Ok I have been playing this way more than I should and had a strange thing happen. I went into a battle with max party size of 101. I took on 320+ Dragonsworn Bandits because I wanted their prisoners to replace some recent losses. I won with 2 or 3 dead. Then my party was at 71 of 71. All of my renown went away. Is this a known bug or some sort of fluke? Thanks.

earl of bronze said:
Ok I have been playing this way more than I should and had a strange thing happen. I went into a battle with max party size of 101. I took on 320+ Dragonsworn Bandits because I wanted their prisoners to replace some recent losses. I won with 2 or 3 dead. Then my party was at 71 of 71. All of my renown went away. Is this a known bug or some sort of fluke? Thanks.

That's a definite bug, but I've never heard of it before. I stacked my renown till it it was more than what even the kings had.

Anyone got problem with channeling at current version? When I press caps (or any redefined key), I can see the cursor, but no icons :sad: I can cast something (some brown particle), but cant change to another wave.

Elan§Morin§Tedornai said:
earl of bronze said:

That's a definite bug, but I've never heard of it before. I stacked my renown till it it was more than what even the kings had.

It happened to me repeatedly and I  have given up on the mod.

I'm trying to use a custom banner, basically, I made one based off the one used by Guaire Amalasan. But when I get into the game it only lets me use major faction banners.

(I can't even post a link?)

What files do I need to edit to allow me to use this banner. And how do I edit them? I'm not a complete noob to script editing and such. But they're for completely different games.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello all,

I figured that I'd throw this link here in case anyone is interested:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,377241.135.html

I went through an interview with Efe that mostly covers my work on TGS.  Also, there are tons of other awesome interviews on that thread.  I'd highly recommend giving it a read.

As the interview states.  I don't plan on restarting a bunch of work on TGS for Warband right now.  However, I am cautiously watching the Bannerlord release, and assuming it ever releases, I may check out its modding potential.

Thanks to everyone who supported the mod over the years!  May the Dragon once again ride on the winds of time!
-mat

mat2rivs said:
Hello all,

I figured that I'd throw this link here in case anyone is interested:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,377241.135.html

I went through an interview with Efe that mostly covers my work on TGS.  Also, there are tons of other awesome interviews on that thread.  I'd highly recommend giving it a read.

As the interview states.  I don't plan on restarting a bunch of work on TGS for Warband right now.  However, I am cautiously watching the Bannerlord release, and assuming it ever releases, I may check out its modding potential.

Thanks to everyone who supported the mod over the years!  May the Dragon once again ride on the winds of time!
-mat

In case you do decide to make a mod for Bannerlord. I know for me, but possibly other people that have followed this thread as well, I'd be interested in giving that potential mod a try. :smile:

Hello, I was trying to play the mod, but I get a message errore. I unziped the folder called "A Gathering Storm" and pulled it in Modules (The last versione I found, the one with the "d").
Is this mod no more compatible with the newest version of Warband?

Abyssien said:
Hello, I was trying to play the mod, but I get a message errore. I unziped the folder called "A Gathering Storm" and pulled it in Modules (The last versione I found, the one with the "d").
Is this mod no more compatible with the newest version of Warband?
What's the error message?

Abyssien said:
During the INI fase, it says: "RGL ERROR: Unable to open file: Module/The Gathering Storm/Resource/magic.brf"
Well that's clearly a missing file. You might want to check if that file is actually there. Maybe your download was corrupted, but if it's a zip file, you wouldn't be able to extract it if it's corrupted anyway.

So, the mod works now, but I think the starting quest is bugged.
When I attack the Bandit Hideout near Tar Valon, I kill all the bandit. Then, I respawn, I can see my character and I can knock it. Then my men start to attack me and, when I kill them, I can't leave (Display "You can't leave now").
Sound like a creepypasta, but maybe it's a known problem?

Back
Top Bottom