• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

The game keeps on crashing

Currently viewing this thread:

ElectrickFun

Recruit
I've been playing this mod for quite a while now and didnt got any crashes nut lately whenever i try to siege a town and attack it the game crashes after like 1 minute of battle.
I dont have any ideea what causes it but if someone knows please tell me!

Matthieu

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WB
I've also gotten some crashes recently while trying to make my armies hold position by holding F1. Are you maybe holding F1?

Ceiling Cat

Recruit
WBNW
Me too. I know the thread is dead but this problem is the same for me too. I currently run the latest version with the latest patch also. I have been playing for days without problems, and am in for 100 game days. Suddenly today Im constantly having crashes during this battle with a Rhodok lord. I dont mind reinstalling the mod, but will I keep my save? More importantly, how do you fix this?

Matthieu

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WB
Ceiling Cat said:
Me too. I know the thread is dead but this problem is the same for me too. I currently run the latest version with the latest patch also. I have been playing for days without problems, and am in for 100 game days. Suddenly today Im constantly having crashes during this battle with a Rhodok lord. I dont mind reinstalling the mod, but will I keep my save? More importantly, how do you fix this?
You'll keep your save if you take it out of the folder, I suggest trying to turn on and off some graphics options and then seeing what the result is

Top Bottom