Version number
v1.01.4441
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

kreyzaki

Recruit
Summary: After not playing Bannerlord for at least a year I decided to try the game again since it had just been fully released. Unfortunately, I keep getting the "the application faced a problem error" at launch. I do not have any mods enabled and have already tried, deleting language folders, re-installing the game as well as verifying the integrity of files. Nothing works.
How to Reproduce: click play in the launch menu
Have you used cheats and if so which: have not
Scene Name (if related): launch screen
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx 1650
GPU Driver Version: newest version
CPU: core i5 4570s
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1 tb hard drive

Try going to mount and blade properties in your steam library, betas tab, select "none"

I was having the same issue tried everything I read on the internet but that finally worked.

Try going to mount and blade properties in your steam library, betas tab, select "none"

I was having the same issue tried everything I read on the internet but that finally worked.
Dude, I appreciate you trying to help but I already have it at none. Do you think the problem might be my cpu since I have a 4th gen core i5?

Dude, I appreciate you trying to help but I already have it at none. Do you think the problem might be my cpu since I have a 4th gen core i5?
I have a Ryzen 5 2600 with no issues, and I’m usually watching something on my other monitor while playing. Think our cpus are similar

I have a Ryzen 5 2600 with no issues, and I’m usually watching something on my other monitor while playing. Think our cpus are similar
dang, idk why it keeps crashing then. I've tried everything from verifying files to clean reinstalling the game.

Back
Top Bottom