the game is unplayable

Users who are viewing this thread

I have pretty old computer spec yet I should atleast meet the minimum requiment of the game.
I have Intel Core i5 6400 2.70GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 8GB ram.
it should be ok if I put the game on Very low settings no?
but there are so many lags, menus takes too much time to reload and battles are almost impossible to play with like 5 fps.
what am I doing wrong here?

I have a pretty high end system and still get heavy lag spikes on medium hope this is fixed soon.

Last edited:
While I haven't been able to get into the game myself, I've seen people suggest manually selecting your video card in the settings. From what I've read it seems like sometimes it defaults to onboard video which will not produce great results.

Hope that helps

I have the same problem guys, but i'm sure it will be fixed. After all, it's an early access, so let's be patient))

While I haven't been able to get into the game myself, I've seen people suggest manually selecting your video card in the settings. From what I've read it seems like sometimes it defaults to onboard video which will not produce great results.

Hope that helps
I only have one video card to choose in option and it is only my GPU, but thanks for trying to help..

I have pretty old computer spec yet I should atleast meet the minimum requiment of the game.
I have Intel Core i5 6400 2.70GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 8GB ram.
it should be ok if I put the game on Very low settings no?
but there are so many lags, menus takes too much time to reload and battles are almost impossible to play with like 5 fps.
what am I doing wrong here?
Well I have AMD fx 4300 3.80Ghz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 and 8GBs of ram. And i run the game pretty much the same. in a siege i get from 5-15fps and in small battles from 20-40fps

the game from what i can tell is very ram and cpu intensive im having 80% usage on 16gb ram 6gb vram and 4ghz 4400k, gtx 1060 and I don't remember the ram

I'm having 0 problems so far with an 5 year old PC... i7 4770k, 1060 windforce and 16gb ram... Hope you guys get it fixed soon, but also it's time to buy a new processor if you happen to have an i5..

Hope that helps
How do I do that? I looked at graphics options but didn't see it.

For me it's the opposite I have an old GTX 980 with a i7 7700k CPU, 16GB RAM and the game runs perfectly on High and Very High. It will lag for sure on large battles but for now it's very smooth.

For me it's the opposite I have an old GTX 980 with a i7 7700k CPU, 16GB RAM and the game runs perfectly on High and Very High. It will lag for sure on large battles but for now it's very smooth.
I think the biggest issue is the RAM, I have a GTX 1050 with a i7-8750H but with 8GB RAM, and I have huge lag on very low grphics.

+1.
Running i7 4770k and two GTX 970's in SLI - run on high without any problems at all. Then again, my largest battle so far has been 60v60. Tried 500v500 and faced some hiccups during intense fightning, but otherwise 40-60 fps. Though the game does stutter sometimes whilst in cities, which is quite odd.

+1.
Running i7 4770k and two GTX 970's in SLI - run on high without any problems at all. Then again, my largest battle so far has been 60v60. Tried 500v500 and faced some hiccups during intense fightning, but otherwise 40-60 fps. Though the game does stutter sometimes whilst in cities, which is quite odd.

Please please tell me that you have an SLI profile I can use. When I use "force [sli]", the performance is about 20 fps. My single-card performance is about 40-60 fps. Actually, I pretty much have the exact same setup as you do.

Back
Top Bottom