the game is incredible with Ultrawide screen

Users who are viewing this thread

i just change my monitor yesterday from 2560x1440 to 3440x1440 21:9 screen.
all the games are amazing now with ultrawide, total war, battlefield and many other games.
but i have to say that bannerlord amazed me the most, it's like it was optimized to UW settings
its just fits right with this settings,
i had to pass this in a thread, & i advice everyone to try it if they have the chance.
soo good !!

all the games are amazing now with ultrawide, total war, battlefield and many other games.
but i have to say that bannerlord amazed me the most, it's like it was optimized to UW settings
i had to pass this in a thread, & i advice everyone to try it if they have the chance.
soo good !!
Screenshot or it didn't happen.

Seriously though, take a picture of your monitor or something.

soo good !!
think this is true for most of the fighting games, you got a curved one?

i got Alienware AW3420DW 34", and yes it curved
and lol, no photo is necessary, i just wanna share that "bannerlord upscaled from 16:9 to 21:9 amazingly & way better than other games"
it felt like it's natural to a UW resolution.

interesting. how is it in general?
it's my first UW screen & it's worth every penny
i always thought that 4k is the next step, but UW is the real deal
they have less than 5 million pixels ( 34% more than standard 1440 ) while 4k has more than 8 million pixels
so u won't loss a lot of performance
for me, it's a +10 years deal

i'm looking for a nice, comfortable display for the next 5-6 years.

what gpu u will run for the monitor?

i've done a lot of research before i bought this monitor
i've considered:
-performance & fps (most important)
-sharpness & looks
-games compatibility to 21:9 res
-windows scaling

all good so far, even skyrim is perfect with 21:9 (requires a mod)

in general:
-standard 1440 are great & future proof and i recommend it because it's the sweet spot and ur gpu gonna live longer with it.
-ultrawide are better in every way but u loose a "little" performance, so u may upgrade ur GPU sooner. (for me it worth the immersion & all the perks)
-4k are hell and u will have to buy every new super GPU in the market, (u can't mod the games as u like & u can't expand number of units too much in the games, which i love to do).

-4k are hell and u will have to buy every new super GPU in the market, (u can't mod the games as u like & u can't expand number of units too much in the games, which i love to do).
You can always use a lower resolution than 4k but of course that doesn´t make much sense.

I guess you should be fine with a 3080 for a long time if you want to play in 4k. At least I hope so :grin:

Back
Top Bottom