Resolved The game is freezed at the global map after hiding for a long time

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: The game is freezed at the global map after hiding for a long time when the game in borderless window mode. After two hours in hide mode the image is freezed for 3-5 minutes
How to Reproduce
:
1 Change display mode to the borderless window
2 Go to the global map
3 Hide game for a long time
4 Deploy application
Scene Name: Global map
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForse GTX 660
GPU Driver Version: 26.21.14.4614
CPU: Intel i7-4770k
RAM: 4x4 GB DDR3-1866
Motherboard: Asus z-87a
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): OS on Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB, Game on Hitachi HDS721010CLA330
Have only Russian localization mod files

Hello, unfortunately, there is no way to know in which way the mods alter the coding of the game. Please let me know if you can reproduce the problem on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game.

Hello, i will inform the devs about the issue persisting after removing the mods. I assume you recreated the problem on a new campaign. Please let me know if it is otherwise. Thank you for reporting it in.

Hello, our team was not able to reproduce the issue. Please make sure that your drivers and your OS are up to date and let me know if you can reproduce the issue after updates and verifying the integrity of the game files.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom