Need More Info The game has crashed after entering a siege.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
https://report.butr.link/83A265.html

al-Kashgari

Recruit
Summary: I was going to siege a Sturgian city with my Khan, when all of a sudden I got a crash report.
How to Reproduce: Enter an army, that one of the vassals or the Khan had created. Go to a Sturgian city, nearby the Khuzait border. Press attack.
Have you used cheats and if so which: A lot of mods were used... Unable to name them all.
Scene Name (if related): There isn't, as far as I am certain.
Media (Screenshots & Video): No available.
Computer Specs:
GPU: NIVIDA GeForce GTX 1650 Super
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: Unable to identify, my apologies.
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Nothing obvious from your stacktrace, but based on your installed modules it's possible that RTSCamera is the culprit. ServeAsSoldier is also extremely unstable right now, and will make your game crash.

When something like that happens you have to find out if it's caused by a mod or not. First identify which mods can be safely and completely removed from those having a persistent state (generally you just need to read their description, but sometimes even the authors don't know). Then uninstall half of them and try again. If the games crashes again, remove another half, otherwise add half of the ones you removed. Do this until you find the culprit. If the game continues to crash even after removing all mods that can be safely removed, then it's more complicated, but hopefully it won't come to that.

Last edited:
Actually scratch that, I just got the exact same crash. Seems like it's caused by Fourberie because I could join the siege by loading an earlier save and not having any nearby bandit join my party.

Last edited:
Actually scratch that, I just got the exact same crash. Seems like it's caused by Fourberie because I could join the siege by loading an earlier save and not having any nearby bandit join my party.
Interesting, mine isn't Fourberie... I cannot identify.

This crash did not happen in any vanilla build. Only occurred when mod count (including Native) is greater than 5. Probably a mod crash. If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom